Prince of Persia Warrior Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharat

Broken In
havin lot trouble in playin it help

me always after running away from dakaha i get caught.help ideas or cheats.

the secne is like this the crow man is thrown down in the sea and one of tenticles hit me and i fall very far away from the place this is what the secne
is

what i do is run towards the lader climb down jump on about 4 - 5 bars land on a ground then run in to a room dakha follows me again i get a lader climb down i run on the wall i land on place where drums restrict me from going forward i brake one of them there is a wall in front i climb on it turn to wards right (this is the only way) i see a pit i run from the wall hold the next side

the problem is , there are drums on the corners so till the time i break them dahaka coms to me and the game is over.

this is place where i am finding it very dificult i am so obssed that if i wont doit in next 20 times i would uninstall the game

please please help

i have tried this more then 56times still countin....

Stalker

Padawan
u just gotta be fast dude, don't waste ur time crushing all barrels, break 1 barrel & run, u can also use slowmo to make things easier, if possible try to avoid those barrels, at the end of the chase u will be in a garden area, wall-run on the big green wall to grab a rope & swing to the other side............again u gotta be fast in doing this
use rewind if dahaka catches u, .............

paul_007

Padawan
u can search for "Prince of Persia Warrior Within walks" u will lot hints,walkthroughs and techniques to clear the game..:)

S

shashank_digitreader

use the time slower and then break the drums and then escape from dahaka as fast as u can, this is the only way for the slow gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom