Prince of persia : the two thrones cheats please

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ok then a small help at the very beginning he was asked to crawl the wall holding right click but after attempting this he was falling down and was dying then how to forward

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Oopsie don't remember that, too busy hitting CoD4 online these days ;)

Hopefully someone here will help ya out!

V

vaibhavtek

Batistabomb said:
ok then a small help at the very beginning he was asked to crawl the wall holding right click but after attempting this he was falling down and was dying then how to forward

do u mean running in a wall.
then just press right click and while holding it run at the wall if you want to go up then press up key and if vertically run from sides Up+ Left..

As far I remeber as played POP : T2T seven to eight months eariler ( not completed but will play again and beat vizier completed alomost 40%) and POP : WW (three months ago and done ending of the game..)

Hope it helps

did it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vaibhavtek

it will greatly help us however my suggestion must help u.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ok vaibhav i will post screen shot soon but i thought all of you guys remember the very first training level,start of the game ?

V

vaibhavtek

didnot my suggestion help u - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=669091&postcount=5

If not then only post screenshot.

V

vaibhavtek

playing with cheats is very bad i suggest Batistabomb not to do so and Batistabomb did my suggestion not helped u..

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
vaibhavtek said:
playing with cheats is very bad i suggest Batistabomb not to do so and Batistabomb did my suggestion not helped u..

Yes vaibhav i crossed that wall, thank you, also for every one here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom