Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_libra

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

1)what will be the price of a new 512MB Ram for laptop.

2)aslo what is the price a 1 yr old 60gb laptop hard disk cud fetch in the market.

3) what is the price of a new DVD writer and for how much can i sold off my old CDRW/DVD ROM for.

regards

sachin

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh? 512MB RAM is around 2.5-3k depending upon DDR or DDR2. The 60GB hdd should fetch you like 1.5-2k max. If you plan to trash the combo drive from the laptop and get a dvd rw for it, it is not a good idea and a very costly one at that. You should get a normal dvd rw with usb casing, portability is compromised but you get the work done. Same goes with the 60GB hdd, you can use it as a external drive.

Kniwor

Learner
@Sourabh
can you tell me where can I find laptop ram at those prices, I got a ram recently
Transcend DDR2 667Mhz Laptop ram ~ 3650+vat

Sourabh

Laptoping
Well I don't have the exact current day prices but these are prices from Plug N Play, Lamington Road in Mumbai. DDR2 in laptops comes in 533Mhz and 667Mhz currently. From the other thread of sachin_libra, I came to know the guy has a centrino notebook. So if his current memory runs at 400/533Mhz, that is what he will need. 667 Mhz one would be a bit more costlier. A few hundreds give or take happens, RAM prices keep on fluctuating a lot. You could have got a slightly better deal in Mumbai but does it matter?

shantanu

Technomancer
i mistakenly told about normal desktop RAM..
:D :D :D Sorry
have a sure pricing for transcend Notebook Dimm :

its Rs.3.3k TAX paid in delhi and 3.4k for ZION

and 3.6 k for Corsair

(ALL 512 sticks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom