price of switch and adsl modem

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone pls tell me the price of 8 port switch and adsl modem specially of frontech/dlink if possible pls give the retail price at kolkata..

Sourabh

Laptoping
Dlink's 8-port switch costs around 1,100. ADSL Modem/router is now available for just Rs. 1,500. If you don't need more than 4 connections, settle for a adsl model with 4 ethernet ports. You don't pay anything extra, it's price is similar to modem+switch combined, but having just 1 device reduces clutter. Suit yourself.

OP
S

sushantasarkar

Broken In
Sourabh said:
Dlink's 8-port switch costs around 1,100. ADSL Modem/router is now available for just Rs. 1,500. If you don't need more than 4 connections, settle for a adsl model with 4 ethernet ports. You don't pay anything extra, it's price is similar to modem+switch combined, but having just 1 device reduces clutter. Suit yourself.
i think u r giving the local price of mumbai.....i m looking for kolkata......hope some one will give me that. btw thanks for giving some idea abt it...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
it costs the same here in bangalore what sourabh said... so there shouldn't be much of a difference in kolkata prices too.

OP
S

sushantasarkar

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
it costs the same here in bangalore what sourabh said... so there shouldn't be much of a difference in kolkata prices too.
ok lets compare .....at kolkata cost of 15" crt magic green monitor is 3600+4% vat. whats the cost of the same at bangalore or mumbai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom