price of blank cd-r in chandni

Status
Not open for further replies.

royal

Padawan
I am really ashamed to ask this trivial question but what is the approx. price of 50's pack of blank Frontech cd-r in chandni chowk ? :oops:

actually last time I went there I bought a 100's pack...I dont remember the price anymore , so help me guys :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Frontech is around Rs 6 per CD so simply multiply, but is the stuff cheaper in Chandni Chowk or Nehru Place ?

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
get quality mosar baer sutff, also chandni chowk might be all fake, not sure and nor do I have any proof, just a feeling.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
I brought Moserbear DVD's @ Rs 18, it's obviously costly but thats the cheapest I could find in B'lore.

sabret00the

Youngling
most blank cds and 4.7gb dvds in chandni area are around Rs.6/- and Rs.17/- respectively and does anyone knw about the price of DvD 9R in Calcutta?

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
DVD 9 is the dual layer DVD. Actual capacity around 8.5GB
I hv been using Lasertras...DVD-R 4.7GB 8X @ Rs.15/- As of yet no problem.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Thanks to those who mentioned the blank dvd price also tell me the price of blank dual layer dvd.i need it because my 80GB HDD is going to full.

vinyas

In the zone
i have Had Problems with Moserbaer when i burn more than 6.5 Gb ... gives a coaster ...tired sony also.... No Problems with SONY..

Best i have seen is verbatim ..really Cool...burn well also ... burnt about 15 DVD9 using Verbatim... No problems at all...

sabret00the

Youngling
I bought a 4.7gb intex dvd 4 rs.13/- the other day from my neighbourhood shop and he told me that a dvd 9r is Rs.350/- ****.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Ahh..thats abt it! dual layer r so costly that we r better of buying this single layer ones. even 2 months back they were around 450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom