price difference in india and abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshagarwal

Journeyman
I wanna know is there any price difference for CPU(AMD64) in India and Malaysia/Singapore.

I would be going to malaysia/singapore in next month and wanted to upgrade my rig.

please tell me is there any price difference there and is it good idea to buy the CPU and Motherboard from abroad.

please reply soon

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hey U can get most of PC components at somewhat half the price at Singapore.Buy Ur PC components from there.
But warranty might be a real problem, but if U dont bother bout it buy from Singapore.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
harshagarwal said:
I wanna know is there any price difference for CPU(AMD64) in India and Malaysia/Singapore.

I would be going to malaysia/singapore in next month and wanted to upgrade my rig.

please tell me is there any price difference there and is it good idea to buy the CPU and Motherboard from abroad.

please reply soon
Hey Pls. tell us which one are you looking for ???

OP
H

harshagarwal

Journeyman
i basicaly want to buy AMD 64 FX or an AMD 64 3200+
please tell me whether i should buy them from abroad on form india itself

indro

In the zone
Thats a big contract , amd64 3200+ or an athlon fx 55 , a lot of price difference , 3200+ comes in may flavors and clock frequencies , so u need to take a note of that too .

aadipa

Padawan
FX 55

Do you really need that much processing power??

You me want to settle for 3200+ and put remaining cash in Graphics cards/monitor/sound card/speaker etc

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
harshagarwal said:
i basicaly want to buy AMD 64 FX or an AMD 64 3200+
please tell me whether i should buy them from abroad on form india itself
Hey dude are you joking or what ???
I mean do you even know what a great difference is bwteen AMD64 3200 and AMD 64 FX ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom