Preview + Feedback June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendKiller

In the zone
well let me bet the spoiler of the party here,although the contents of magazine are usual very good,but what about the content of DVD's?
common the edition where we got entire adobe suite was way better..........every major pc magazine had ubuntu 9.04,but what we got was linu-mint rc........

i really think the content of the DVD's wasn't good enough to be charging 200....i am sorry to say,even w/o ubuntu,conents were very average.......

i had been buying other magazine for past few months which has better dvd content and comparable magazine content......i think i will go with that frm next month....

sorry digit,jan 2009 was way better than this one....

channabasanna

In the zone
@LegendKiller
I do feel the same. I did not even feel that this edition was a Anniversary Issue or a special edition. It was just like a normal edition though i felt that only magazine contents of this month was good, than the media provided with the edition.

The last year anniversary copy was way good than this year stuff.

LegendKiller

In the zone
even in 2007 similar thing had started to happen with Digit and they woke up only when some other magazines came to mkt.....
this issue was over-hyped and way over-priced..........just like dhoni....

ax3

Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !
got my issue 2day ......

sorry digitwalo bt its "OK" mag ...... nothing good ... same old mag & dvd contents ....

video`s of unpacking r pathetic, even a bachaa with camera can shoot well .....

fastrack r ok .....

am wasting my PRECIOUS money ....... hamare money ki anniversary baana di .....

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, anniversary's boring. No attractive articles. Very small no. of game reviews. December's game reviews were awesome!

vinitneo

Broken In
In the article
Always on
How to post images, book tickets, tweet, blog, social network and more from your mobile phone.
you have said
It is always best to look for a genuinely unlimited data plan for your mobile phone... Some carriers provide a corporate plan where you get a unlimited usage for approximately Rs. 299. Get a phone under such a scheme and you are set
but haven't provided details about such a plan... or who the provider is.

Krow

Crowman
Got the issue only yesterday after I called up the Ofc and complained day before. At least the prompt complaint redressal heartened me. Issue is good. DVD's look good. Thank u Digit!

LegendKiller

In the zone
well no responses from somebody at Team-Digit? well i think they too feel that anniversary issue was a let-down as far as DVDS were concerned....
i hope they learn from it.......and i have learned again to check the contents first b4 asking my paper-vendor to bring it home....

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, but I've subscribed! Sh*t, I should have subscribed to CHIP. CHIP's so awesome! Why did I ever buy that mag. before subscribing?? :evil:

pushpipsu

Broken In
whats this on cover page--"DISSECTING a Cellphone"
where is it?

rest magazine is wonder full and dvd's are also good with very good videos.
and thanks for windows 7 rc as before i got magazine i've tried to download it( from microsoft site) 2 times but after downloading 100% it said download failed and downloaded files were deleted automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom