Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknife

Broken In
Enter

Celeb Geek: Kailash Kher takls about technology in his life

Adobe buys Macromedia

Soon, you could be printing from your TV

Can India replicate the success of software in entertainment?

Digital Passion

Click Here To Protest
It was only a matter of time before protests and agitations went online as well. Find out what the people in the know think about ‘armchair activism’

A Plan+A Printer=A Product
Your desktop printer could well be the only place you ever visit—for anything you need

Digital Light Processing
Will the technology that helped reduce the size of projectors impact film projection? Can it help replace the age-old film projector?

Take A Crack
Can you alter the way your mouse works? Think you know? Show us... and you can win exciting prizes

Geek Dreams
The Sony Play Station Portable (PSP) is finally here and it brings to life the geek’s wildest dreams. Please, don’t disturb him!

30 Days With...
The Wacom Intuos3 Graphic Tablet can leave the most seasoned of artists awestruck. Is this the answer to all his prayers? This user thinks so!

Digital Tools

GenNext Entrepreneurs
Setting up a national sales network is no longer a big deal. Read how these entrepreneurs did it from home

GSMArena.com
Everything you needed to know about your cell phone... and then some!

mWallet
Finally... you no longer need to carry all those cards or cash. Just pay over the air

Work Easier
Microsoft Office can be a whole lot easier to use. Introducing Templates, the smarter, faster and professional way of formatting in Word Excel and PowerPoint

Does This Make Good Sense?
It’s Google again! This time, we take a look at AdSense and find out if it makes sense enough to have this on your site

Digital Business

Secure Thy Network
What does DAX Networks do that keeps them secure? Digital signatures, VPN, firewalls and more. Hear it from those who have ‘been there and protected that’!

Crystal Clear
LCD monitors are beginning to take over as the display of choice. Find out which 15- or 17-inch LCD monitors you should have on your desktop

Your Cafè On The Web
Meet people, have your own gang or network for business. It’s all possible online, and thanks to the Internet, it’s without boundaries

Is Toll Free The Way To Be
What is it that every comany has? What is it that puts you in touch with them free of cost? Are toll-free numbers just a trend?

Digital Leisure

Agri-loans Made Asan
An ATM in the remote locations of Andhra Pradesh allows the farmers to avail of easy loans and have it disbursed it at their disposal

The Rhythm Divine

Music, movies or games... the experience is incomplete without a good set of speakers. We sift through the pile and come up with some true gems

Escape

Alan Turing is considered to be the “father of computer science"

Sony wants you to hear, smell and even taste what you see in the movies

US Man Gets Nine Years For Spamming

Plus:

Fast Track
“Your Handy Guide To Everyday Technology”
Every month for the next year, Digit will provide you with a book made specifically to suit your needs. Every month the Fast Track book will cover one topic extensively (in about 200 pages), and tell you all you need to know about that particular subject.
This month: Wireless Networking

Regulars

Incredibly Useful Sites
Gender Benders
Net Gain: Gizmodo.com
Tips & Tricks
Old Way Tech Way: Recharging your prepaid SIM card
Q&A
Tech Quiz
Mediawise/Adwise
Bluff Your Way Through
Blogwatch
Inbox
Tabloid Tech

Contents not that good and where is the technical stuff. I must tell digit is not doing better than the chip (it is my comparision) .Only DVD contents won't do it.........................

lubu said:
What about the DVD??? I hope it works this time. :? And what about the DVD contents :?:
Find the DVD contents in the may dvd contents preview below this post.......
Hey pal stop cursing. :oops: . I think u r still novice to digit's service. U better cool it my friend. :p

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hey got my Digit may issue today
rather just now
content looks good this time
got my dvd replacement in it
need to try it
would tell ya people about it later
:)

edit:working here
and damn the wallpapers are so freaking cool
and May05 DVD sondtrack is cool
who did it

debopriyo

Broken In
Hi diGit,
Can u guys carry a short review with Installation & Customization guide of the GNU/Linux Distro providing on DVD? Tht will help us a lot.
Plz consider this on next issue.
And I love the diGit Mag & Media contents, keep it up!!

qarch

Going green anyone?
Hi digit,

Next time, please include the contents of the DVD/CD in the listing above.

Hey fellows tell me about the mag is it good? b'cause i thought it was not good! so this time i am thinking not to buy it.

If u guys say it is good then i will be there. 8)

Contents no harware reviews man!

Yeap, some of them were good and some not that. totally a good one. contents of the DVD too good as usual.

Next be the best.

Hey one more thing my post got into the digit. page no. 146 digit forum. tHANKS 8)

nrattihalli

Right off the assembly line
Why Digitcontest not working

Hello everybody, :lol:

May Digit review on LCD monitors, Speakers and TV Tuners was very good, however I would liked to see Soundcard review also.

The digitcontest link www.zdnetindia.com/digitcontest is redirected to www.zdnetindia.com/dcnew and results of last digitcontest is displayed.

I would like to know whether really link is down or some other problem :?

Nagesh Rattihalli,
Hassan

debopriyo

Broken In
Guys,
i am a winner of a Designer wristwatch by Numeric, but hav'nt recieved any formal notification by Digit. Where can i collect my gift?

Charley

Just Do It
debopriyo said:
Guys,
i am a winner of a Designer wristwatch by Numeric, but hav'nt recieved any formal notification by Digit. Where can i collect my gift?

Dude .... Congrats.....

BTW u could post a PM to Raabo, Byte here & ask them about ur gift :D

mohit

The Hardware Labs
guyz there is no kingston contest on the contests page though it is mentioned in the mag... i had mailed teamdigit also but got no reply... what to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom