Power Point Presentations from cdr files

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.K.Agarwal

Right off the assembly line
I draw my figures/maps in corel. The normal file size is 2 to 4MB (A4 size) comprising coloured curved line and filled polygons and black text. The minimum text size is Ariel 6 points. My power point presentations of the same are not as good as seen in the cdr file. I have tried Insert object, picture, copy and paste options etc. I have also used export options also saving files in JPEG, TIFF.GIF etc. The main problem is in getting snowing effects and blurred text. It is much inferior than the original as seen in corel. How can I have good presentation of my cdr files. I am prepared to make two separate file of the same map one for printing and one for PPT if it is necessary. Ho do I go about it. I am a novice but can follow instructions and learn.
thnks
nk agarwal

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
If you're getting snowing effects and blurred text, then that means that the image size is too big for the presentation and PowerPoint would have scaled it down to fit it. This will definitely lead to a horrible blurring. What you need to do is save the file with a smaller image size and a resolution from inside CorelDraw and then use that image in PPT. Experiment with different sizes of the picture, but do not resize the picture within PPT, that will definitely distort the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom