power dvd 7.2 ultra latest audio problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
guys, i am having trouble playing the audio of avi files in power dvd player. but the video play back is normal. i cant hear the sound.... dont know why.
but the same clip is played in all other players like vlc & media palyer.
but i need to play this file in power dvd only, because i am listening to a video presentation in 2x speed, which power dvd only allows me to do it, not any other player.
i havent uninstalled any codecs nor any programmes . even then why i cant able to play avi file in power dvd 7.2 ultra latest edition???
pls help me guys... what could be the problem? i even checked the system audio drivers.... everything is fine. what could be the problem???

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
does it really matter here???
what if its pirated, wont it play on genuine laptop with genuine OS???

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
hii..
install k-lite mega codec pack....
i had the same problem, after installation of the codec-pack, everything wil b fine....

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
PCWORM said:
hii..
install k-lite mega codec pack....
i had the same problem, after installation of the codec-pack, everything wil b fine....
are yaar.... i have mentioned i think, i have k lite codec installed... which version of k lite codec r u running??? and which version of power dvd r u running??? i am running power dvd 7.2 ultra edition.... r u sure that this version works just fine for u???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom