• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Post your latest Purchase

abhidev

Human Spambot
You got lucky man. Free bluray player offer wasnt applicable on 32lm6200 lol

thtas what even I was wondering...when I first went in the showroom..they were just giving 4 3D glasses and 8gb usb ....but in the newspapers this model was eligible for blu-ray player. That sales guy was pretty sure that its not eligible...but I was damn sure abt reading it in the newspaper. Finally just to prove his point the sales guy bought a newspaper and found that this model is eligible fro a free Blu-ray player. Thank god I read the LG's ad in the newspaper or else I would have not got the Blu ray player. :D

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
830 with laptop kit. Free Norton Ghost.@ $180 + $4 Shipping= $184.00

4zB3p.jpg

DMqCq.jpg

VV8Fd.jpg

qe0Ay.jpg

2xZ84.jpg

GGWeT.jpg

nSw6y.jpg
]

Ravi.

Broken In
thtas what even I was wondering...when I first went in the showroom..they were just giving 4 3D glasses and 8gb usb ....but in the newspapers this model was eligible for blu-ray player. That sales guy was pretty sure that its not eligible...but I was damn sure abt reading it in the newspaper. Finally just to prove his point the sales guy bought a newspaper and found that this model is eligible fro a free Blu-ray player. Thank god I read the LG's ad in the newspaper or else I would have not got the Blu ray player. :D

Really?? But according to Lg website offer isnt applicable on 32lm6200.Check this http://www.lgcelebrations.com/offer1.html :)
Btw how is sound quality of this tv? What is your room size in which you are using it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom