• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

post ur websites here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauravs90

geek........
Last edited:
OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
harshdeep

yr kya mast site h.....
mughe bhi bta kaise banayi...

ravi

gr8 job i think ur updating ur site at regular interval and gr8 work

dont hesitate to give ur sites and visit all of our sites they r very usefull...!!!!!!

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
harshdeep

yr kya mast site h.....
mughe bhi bta kaise banayi...

ravi

gr8 job i think ur updating ur site at regular interval and gr8 work

dont hesitate to give ur sites and visit all of our sites they r very usefull...!!!!!!

Thanks Ravi.. so u really liked that!!

All that i made with the Lots of work done in Flash with scripting, php and xml (for making it light)....
I keep on changing my site after couple of months. Presently i am working on Blog and Forum.

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
hey guy keep the good work up

@montsa007 fm.vg is not working and is that foroum your site i am quite inpressed...

guys this is the most viewed and most replied thread in online services
who wants this thread to get sticky
???

Last edited:

jayantr7

In the zone
Yes,made this thread sticky.It's a good one.

@montsa007.Really your site ScriptThief is both well viewed and nice one...How much views do you get daily or monthly?? :p

OP
rohanz

rohanz

Journeyman
hey guyz any one wants to make a social networking site i want to make it and make it big and better than fb

jayantr7

In the zone
hey guyz any one wants to make a social networking site i want to make it and make it big and better than fb
Mahn..if you are telling so then you must be knowing that it's just 0.0001% possible.....Making a site even even comparable of Facebook means a site like Google,Yahoo! etc....

If you know web development heavily[very very much] then there's 1% chance......Facebook has 580+million users.Can you cope up with that????
just making a user base of 1 million users is unimaginable but possible.It's just a dream....

Some sites have it's own place of web.eg.Facebook for Social Networking;Google for Searching;Youtube for videos;thinkdigit for Digit mag discussion of course..lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom