Post ur experience with GTA 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Well...Iam one of the countless GTA fans in the world who is waiting for the PC version of GTA 4 while the rich console owners are enjoying it to the max.

I know there are lots of 360 or PS3 owners here who are enjoying this game at the moment.
Can you guys please tell
1.How the game is
2.How the game city is
3.quality of gameplay and story
4.How much improvements have been made since san andreas.
5.How is multiplayer
6.How realistic the city is
and so on.

I dont believe those gamespot reviewers who tricked me into downloading a crappy game called sins of the solar empire saying that it was genre defining and gave it 9/10.
pls reply

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
My experience with GTA4 : I saw it on shelf in a mall !!!!

Not playing until it comes out for PC

P

paranj

^^nope cause that wud make them [censor]. lol, if it dosent come out on PC than i aint playing it. Its a step of Sony, MicroSaft and Rockstar together. They want to sell the FurckStation 3 and the $hitBox 360 so they tied up with R* and made it a console exclusive so we go out and buy those boxes.m gonna kill kill all of them :D

P

paranj

Ya its pretty much a rumor. They are not bringing it on the PC. read what i posted:D

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
the game is all about gameplay and story..i've played it at frnd's house..graphics are not much of a glory in any way.u can check gamespot for that.
but game is superb bcoz of its gameplay..
looking for the game myself now :) ..cant find a PS3 or 360 version anywhere

magneticme200

In the zone
ive plyd it a friend's plce...
graphics are not much to boast about...but its gameplay is amazing....

fr example...
1.the guy wud bounce outside the car frm the front windshield, if he bangs his car head on with an object at high speed..
2.also he wud wear a helmet before starting to ride a bike(if the situation is normal, ie no police and all is behind him..)
3. the cars parkd on the roadside are always lockd, so to open thm he wud first luk here and thre(to see if someone's watching)
, thn wud smash the window with his elbow, put his hand in to unlock the door, thn he wud sit in...and the most interesting part is...he wud not just sit and drive..bt to start the car he wud bend down and do smthing..(coz he doesnt have keys and as if he has to do somethings with the wire down there to start the car)

heights of details..!!!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Now that's Surrealism :D

Will be getting my Hands Dirty with it on 30th June coz my exams end on 29th and next day I'll be getting both, PS3 and GTA4 and hopefully MGS4 too. :D

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Well...Iam one of the countless GTA fans in the world who is waiting for the PC version of GTA 4 while the rich console owners are enjoying it to the max.

I know there are lots of 360 or PS3 owners here who are enjoying this game at the moment.
Can you guys please tell
1.How the game is ... Freaking awesome....
2.How the game city is.... Simply huge...
3.quality of gameplay and story..... The best things in that game....
4.How much improvements have been made since san andreas.....Life time...the new engine does show what it does...
5.How is multiplayer.....dunno... :(
6.How realistic the city is...... well better than SA..the lighting improved...more destructuble...and the details are amazing....
and so on.

I dont believe those gamespot reviewers who tricked me into downloading a crappy game called sins of the solar empire saying that it was genre defining and gave it 9/10.
pls reply

I have played it only for about 2 hours with my frnds copy...... :)

waiting for mine.... My 360 is modded...so..u know what i mean

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
if this doesn't come on pc on the specified date i will kill the rockstar peoples :lol:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
It was rumored for Oct 2008 release but since we console guys will be getting an episodic content for our consoles in August, I think PC version will be out by April 2009, end of Rockstar's fiscal year. :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Spent 30+ hours in real-world time in the game.

1.How the game is?
As good as it was expected to be.

2.How the game city is
City is huge and detailed. No dead space at all. Every alley is different from the other one.

3.quality of gameplay and story
Story is much more engorssing then the previous games. You start to empathesise with the other characters pretty soon which is very important in this game.

4.How much improvements have been made since san andreas.
If you call adding more and more stuff to do as improvements, then you will be dissapointed. Its actually a step back from SA in terms of the sheer varitey of stuff that can be done. But then again, what you do is really implemented that I don't complain.

5.How is multiplayer
Insanely fun. Tonnes of modes that will have you engrossed for hours. Not your conventional MP here.

6.How realistic the city is
Very realistic! Nothing better then driving yourself to the games version of Times Square and soak in the lights!

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
Great!

Will you be able to:
1.Eat
2.Customize looks
3.hire prostitutes
4.change dress
5.Start gang war
6.Export cars
7.fly stunt planes
8.go to driving and flying schools
9.workout in gymnasium
and
10.swim

???

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Arsenal: Don't worry. If some one is posting spoilers without spoiler warning, just report it. He will be insta-banned.

Will you be able to:

1.Eat - yes
2.Customize looks - No
3.hire prostitutes - It's GTA! YES!!
4.change dress - Yes
5.Start gang war - No
6.Export cars - Yes
7.fly stunt planes - No, just helis
8.go to driving and flying schools - No
9.workout in gymnasium - No
10.swim -Yes

Status