Post ur 3Dmark Scores!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
3DMark®06 is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking and the latest version in the popular 3DMark series! 3DMark06 tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, advanced SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests to reliably measure next generation gaming performance today. Futuremark's exclusive Online ResultBrowser web service tracks and compares

3DMark06 scores.

3DMark06 is the latest and hottest version of the very popular 3DMark series. By combining full DirectX®9.0c support including HDR, SM3.0, SM2.0, new CPU tests and more, 3DMark06 continues the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
*www.futuremark.com/images/icons/linkbullet.gif Download 3DMark06 Basic Edition (Free & Limited)

3DMark®05 (Build 1.3.0)

3DMark05 is the latest and hottest version of the very popular 3DMark series. By combining full DirectX®9.0c support with completely new tests and graphics, 3DMark05 continues the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
*www.futuremark.com/images/icons/linkbullet.gif Download 3DMark05 Basic Edition (Free, Limited)

3DMark®03 (Build 3.6.0)

by combining full DirectX®9.0b support with completely new tests and graphics, 3DMark03 continues the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
*www.futuremark.com/images/icons/linkbullet.gif Download 3DMark03 Basic Edition (Free, Limited)

PCMark®05 (Build 1.2.0)

PCMark05 is the latest version of the highly favoured PCMark series. PCMark05 continues the legacy of being industry standard application-based benchmark.
*www.futuremark.com/images/icons/linkbullet.gif Download PCMark05 Basic Edition (Free, Limited)

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
I'm hardly getting time to sit near my system...odd shift timings everyday...waiting for the weekend to completely setup everything and then I'll post my scores...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Here are mine :

3DMark01 SE : 45189
3DMark03 : 25068 (ORB Link)
3DMark05 : 11154 (ORB Link)
3DMark06 : 6164 (ORB Link)

Config in my sig. ... for more details , check out this link

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
3DMark2005 : 9369
*img264.imageshack.us/img264/5306/97693dmarkscoreyw9.th.jpg

3DMark2003 : 16024
*img264.imageshack.us/img264/619/160243dmarksyc6.th.jpg

Last edited:

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
My desktop
3dmark06 - 3180 on XP pro with nod32 disabled
My laptop
3dmark06 - 2330 on vista home premium with aero, sidebar and nod32 running

Last edited:
OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
sagargv said:
@sabertoothe , at wat temp does ur card run ?

My BIOS wont show graphics card temp..if there's any utility that can tell me the temp then gimmi the link...I'll install it and then tell u...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys, i've already started a thread to post benchmark results.

Check'em out at:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61571

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
topgear said:
Guys, i've already started a thread to post benchmark results.

Check'em out at:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61571

^^^ u probably havent chkd the date when I had posted this thread...anyways....mods may merge both of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom