kameyameya

Broken In
amd 3000+ processor
asus a8n-e chipset
WinFast PX6200 TC TDH 256MB

Guys let me know whether this configuration is optimal for playing games
and performance wize also.

Also let me know if u have any further queries relating to this configuration

My budget is not more than 24k (including 512MB 400MHz ram and new cabinet)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Also, see ur FSB speed too...
EDIT:
Srry Nemesis : (will not repeat)
I didnt see the word nvidia in there so the post bout that as i considered it to be ram...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Dude Qwerty!!!! You are plain spamming in here!! kameyameya has clearly stated that he is getting a 6200 card and 512MB DDR. Still you say his config is not good and suggest what he has already included??

Let this be a warning to you. If I catch more such spam/useless posts, you might just earn yourself a spanking new On A Warning tag.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
for 25k that is the best that u can get , but i would suggest the following ,

AMD 3000+ 939 pin - around 7200/-
Asus A8N-E - around 8,000/-
Kingston 512 MB DDR 400 RAM - 3,000/-
Gainward 6600 (non gt) 128 mb - around 7,000/-

Total = 25,200 /-

but u will have to shell out extra for a new cabby .. and make sure u get some good branded smps like powersafe atleast . Powersafe 400W will cost around 1500/- and a decent cabby (umax , vip , etc) will cost around 1000/- ... so the total will go up to 27,700 /- .. try bargaining/dealing or just use a normal cabinet with the fited smps if u want to.

geekysage

Journeyman
mohit said:

Don't suggest Kingston DDR400 i.e. KVR400 model coz it's CL3*. Don't get anything with more than CL2.5, go for Hynix or some like that.

*CL= CAS Latency (time).

hcp006sl

Journeyman
AMD 3000+ 939 pin - around 7200/-

MRP. 6400/- (app.)
If you find an old stock in the market, it could cost 6900/- (app.).

As mainboard supports Dual channel DDR333/400MHz. You should buy 2 x 256 DDR 400. For Kingston it is 1900/- (app.) per stick of 256.

but u will have to shell out extra for a new cabby ..

Antec Sonata/ Lanboy/Cooler Master product. For price contact with their delars.

and make sure u get some good branded smps like powersafe atleast .

A 350 watt true power at least. 380 true power is recommended. 400 watt smart power also not bad.
But, that's also from Antec/Cooler Master. Cost may be up to 3000/-.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
geekysage said:
mohit said:

Don't suggest Kingston DDR400 i.e. KVR400 model coz it's CL3*. Don't get anything with more than CL2.5, go for Hynix or some like that.

*CL= CAS Latency (time).

u can easily use the kingston value ram at this timing 2.5-3-3-6 ... i am using it on my intel orig d915 gav and i dont think asus a8n-e will give a problem doing the same ... also he wants a pc for around 25 k so i suggested this .

As mainboard supports Dual channel DDR333/400MHz. You should buy 2 x 256 DDR 400. For Kingston it is 1900/- (app.) per stick of 256.

the price is 1600/- for a stick of kingston value ddr 400 mhz ram.

MRP. 6400/- (app.)

i dint know prices had dropped so much. will confirm again.

Antec Sonata/ Lanboy/Cooler Master product. For price contact with their delars.

these will not be in his budget of 25k so no sense of suggesting them.

A 350 watt true power at least. 380 true power is recommended. 400 watt smart power also not bad.
But, that's also from Antec/Cooler Master. Cost may be up to 3000/-.

these brands are totally out of his budget buddy that is why i had suggested powersafe which is the best value for money and i have not heard complaints about the same.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
mohit said:
MRP. 6400/- (app.)

i dint know prices had dropped so much. will confirm again.

I purchased on Wednesday for assembling a PC. It was just 6950/-.
I contacted with the distributors. They told me that they don't have any old stock now and new stock will come on Monday next. So, we can expect that after that the price will be decreased and would be less than 6400/-, which is probably going to be the M.R.P.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ps needs to be good for gamin coz of severe hours and heatin and powwer supply, so a good PS is needed for Gamin to avoid interrupts of heain problems and fried cabs...

@nemesis - I m sorry yet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom