Possibility to listen MP3 through Bluetooth (W800i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Dear All,

Could any body tell me is there a possibility to listen MP3 tracks through bluetooth, I own W800i. The reason being I recently lost my head phones of SE w800i. :evil: :evil: :evil:

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Help guys

I bought this T610 headset SE, thought will be able to hear songs from W800i. It seems my huge investment has gone down the drain. Can some how I will be able to hear music through it, may be there are some software available in the market. Advise pls.
Next if not is it possible to get one SE headphone from Delhi/Chennai....help.....help.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well buddy, t610 headset is mono and btw how much did u pay for it!! (huge investment??!!!) you get that for rs.50 in the grey market!!!!

you need to get a w800i specific headset. contact SE. only they can help you.

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Thanks padner. Though i paid a heafty 3K approx for this toy but it is very handy. By the way doya or any one could tell me where do I get this sterio blue tooth phone for W800i. Guys though it was very pain ful for me when i lost my pohotopia of SE but non the less, i hated the wires hanging from all the side. Now i am looking for SE blue tooth which has or is compatable with SE for listening to this music.
Gimme some clue guys????????? : :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
NO u cant listen to mp3 throught bluetooth in w800i ....this site says so = *reviews-zdnet.com.com/Sony_Ericsson_W800i/4514-6454_16-31313352.html

OP
sandeepthapa31

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Damn thingn man.........this seems to be a curse. Bahut locha ho gaya re bhai....now i need to sell this damn thing to some needy folks. Wel wel wel.......now that I have wasted this huge load of money let me get my invest ment back. Can anybody tell me as how can I procure a phonotopia (the sleek earphone that comes with SE)....I tried searching in lot of sites incl ebay, rediff, yahoo etc etc...phu...phu..I am really very very sad for loosing such a jwel dudes. Can any body help me now. :( :? :( :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom