Should this go sticky?

• This one go sticky, dude

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P3PoweR

Broken In
i love popcap.......i have all versions and all games of popcap and they are, at the least, SUPERB!!! download at www.popcap.com and specify the name of the game to me if you want cheats

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I and my older brother are adicted to those popcap games :D . Im adicted to Insaniquarium, Pixelus and rocket mania :D . But i dont see any reason why this one should me sticky.

OP
D

Dumbledore

Journeyman
charangk said:
I and my older brother are adicted to those popcap games :D . Im adicted to Insaniquarium, Pixelus and rocket mania :D . But i dont see any reason why this one should me sticky.

why this should be sticky? because people all over ahould not open popcap related threads when there is a centralized thread, just like the one for graphic cards, GTA, etc. By the way, you voted against me, did you?

OP
D

Dumbledore

Journeyman
kin.vachhani said:
hey dont forget feeding frenzy is too a addiction....
pop games r really awsome....

yeah, they are. feeding frenzy is great dude, did you finish it, i went up to the wide ocean but could not reach the shark king and finish it because my user got deleted and i had to play it all over again.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Err.. do u read Julius Ceaser too much Dumbeldore... ur language isnt dumbeldorish, its kinda Marc Antonish and part Brutusish lol.. jus kiddin ;)

I love Rocket Mania, Insaniquarium

shanthi333331

Right off the assembly line
kin.vachhani said:
hey dont forget feeding frenzy is too a addiction....
pop games r really awsome....

yeah it is an addiction for me to .. but i get only 60 mins of play can you tell me how to extend the time ?? Please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom