Status
Not open for further replies.

abhra_life

Broken In
When I connect to the net.
POP UPS saying spyware problems,Search results come up.
Ad-aware personal did not help..........

help..............

swatkat

Technomancer
Which browser and OS are you using? Install Google Toolbar to block popups.
If you get Popups even after installing Google Toolbar, download HijackThis and unzip it to dedicated folder (like C:\HijackThisFolder\hijackthis.exe).
Run it and click the button "Do a System scan and save log file". Copy the entire contents of the log file and post it.

un

Broken In
Also Yahoo Tool Bar, with spyware block & popup blocks works well. I had installed it & it succesful blocked popups, Install it from www.yahoo.com[/b]

anandk

Distinguished Member
scrub your pc with ms antispyware, spybot, spywaredoctor.
install google toolbar. its got one of the best pop-up blockers. yahoo is also good !

if you r comfortable with IE, no need to change your browser. but try to install MAXTHON, an IE based browser. it too has got a great pop-up and ad-blocker ! :)

Charley

Just Do It
Why dont u try Firefox , it has the option of blocking popups and it is much faster for browsing.

busyanuj

In the zone
alternately, simply download and install Pop-Up Stopper. It will block pop-ups in most of the web browsers.

saROMan

QA Juggler
well if ur more of a IE guy..then install adsgone 2004 popupkiller v5.2.1 from Dec2004 Digit CD...it worked great for me.........

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Where is the author of this thread?

Read the above replies. I use Google Toolbar and Win XP SP2 Popup Blocker while on IE and Use Firefox otherwise.

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Yahoo toolbar is the solution. Try also getting Microsoft Anti Spyware. They have solved my problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom