Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panasonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Nokia phones had better signal reception. but that was a while ago! and now my SE K700i's signal reception beats all Nokia phones' hands down! get me connected even where no nokia phone receives signal!!!

OP
Tech.Masti

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
1 year ago, my friend use SE T100 and i find out that it's signal receiving capacity is WORST. but now i using SE T230, not so bad like T100 ,but not so good like nokia. they must be developing their technology. but what about samsung?

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
i suppose nokia wud hv better signal catching capabilty as far as i know so voting for it...i had T105....pathetic, now hv K300i...nice one....comparable to nokia.....no idea abt k700i n others...shud be gud
cheers

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
confirm that...i disagree....w800i n k750i n series has a very strong reception....can talk abt lower phones in se.
cheers

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
NOKIA is by far the best.was using SE few months bak and found that its reception is not upto the mark,ofcourse it has better reception then other like samsung,lg etc etc but no way near NOKIA.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
TechGuru#1 said:
Even a N3220 beats the SE 750i & w800i in reception

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

plz refrain from making such comments unless you haf definite proof! haf u used the 750 or 800 and compared wid n3220??

oh btw, the t100 series reception is not very good (i've used it!). reception quality was improved in the t200 series and above. but my good ol' n2100 gave good reception which even t200 series cudn't match!

rite now my k700i beats any nokia phone! works like a charm in my basement! even an N6680 gave crackling reception wid the same sim!!!! (i'm not saying that its reception is not good!!!!!)

TechGuru#1

In the zone
Hey man,CHILL

I have the N3220 & both the SE750i & W880i

I have nothing against any BRAND......but alas

This is the Matter in Fact

The NOKIA Reception never fails(ROCK SOLID),even while inside the TUBE 30-40 mts below Graound0,while the SE Receiption always Strrugle to get hold of signal reception,going up & down

It is NOT that SE750i &W800i looses the signal alltogether,but they r NOT so strong as the NOKIA one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom