Poll on => Need for Speed Underground 2 -- Good or Bad

Is the great drop in the performance (in frame rates) of Need for Speed Underground 2 from the previ

• I am not shure !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Of corse !!!

• Dont Know , I havent played it yet !!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Is the great drop in the performance (in frame rates) of Need for Speed Underground 2 from the previous version Need for Speed Underground 1 worth it or not.

What I am trying to say is that hey havent improved a lot at graphics but the performance drop is far to much.

Serial_Killer

Broken In
Actually after UG and B4 UG2 I had a gfx card upgrade so I played both UG and UG2 at max settings .IMO it is worth it ,loved the nitro boost effect and the lights are kinda blindin in the beginning but as I got used it ,it was really good .

G

I don't really feel any such perfomance drop for UG2 over UG.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
I don't really unerstand 5700 pro????????
Is there a chipset like that?
:arrow: The chipset varients of 5700 from nvidia according to my knowledge are: 5700, 5700LE, and 5700Ultra
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Or you would have mistaken for ATI Radeon 9700pro

Any way UG2 doesn't showed any perfomance drop in my system.

G

gxsaurav

Got 60 fps at 1024X768, 85 Hz, & all the ingame settings to max except for a few

Motion Blur is off don't like it
Can't stand light trails
Road riflection minimum, else the road looks like glass

Tested using fraps

I don't think there is a performance drop, check weather U got a good system

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ofcourse UG2 is worth it.. the sounds.. the enhanced graphics when u put on the nitros.. n not to forget the VAST MAP and FREE RUN.. that makes it all better with TUNING and test runnin the cars as well..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
No doubt you are getting good frame rates GX, as those settings are quite resource hungry.

But IMHO, NFSUG series w/o motion-blur is just not the same thing.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well out here

Peformance looks the same ol :( :eek:
Game Enhancements Goes a Big Thumbs Up for The overall Mods from its pedecesor :wink:
Graphics well....whats can i say It gives me the Same Deja Vu As NFSU (not to mention NFSU looked much better) :lol:

But both are great games considering the fraction of time they were launched in 8)

Btw just a lil off topic message....Cody if ur out there mate have Some stuff to deal with ya....will PM Ya and discuss it after my Exams are over.....well that will be somewhere around 16th i guess....So catch ya Guys later :D

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Well, it runs great on one of my computers, but on one of them with a 5600, I find that NFSU2 indeed does run slower and with a bit more of a "corrupted graphics" look than NFSU at the same resolution and nearly the same settings. I was very skeptical about NFSU2 in the beginning, but as I got into more and more of the game, it became totally mind-blowing. Now I hardly go anywhere near NFSU now.
Still, NFSU runs and looks a lot better on the same older hardware than NFSU2, but I guess that is to be expected. :lol: Anyway, I've abandoned playing it on the PC. It feels good only on the PS2 now.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
u2

it runs fine on my dads comp (3.0 ghz , 1024 ram ddr2 , geforce fx 6800 64mb) with a 93 fps on full settings at 1280x1024 :idea: yeah 17 inch

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
big game

ITS GOOD BUT VERY VERY VERY BIG AND SOMETIMES MONOTONOUS (After 50-60 %) as there are only about 5 maps. 8)

Charley

Just Do It
@QWERTY - No CAPS please.

Which are the best levels or maps that u've played.??

BTW I wud nver be bored if I play NFS any version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom