PNG wallapers for Skydome in BERYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
OK, does anyone have any good websites that you can suggest for free png wallpaper downloads, the wallpapers need to be SPECIFICALLY for skydome in BERYL.

Those of you who may not know what is skydome in Beryl please do not just suggest any random website addresses for png wallpapers as it will not serve the purpose.

I originally wanted to put this in wallpaper section but this particular request is slightly unique due to it's specific platform i.e. BERYL

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
What I did was use google image search for 'gentoo filetype: png' and got some nice wallpapers I needed.

eddie

El mooooo
Why don't you download normal wallpapers and convert them into skydome format? It will take just 5 minutes and give you decent effects. I highly doubt that you will find any website with good availability of skydome type wallpapers.

eddie

El mooooo
Wow!!! Thanks a lot for that link man. I just fell in love with Maharba' skypapers and panoramic views. Simply awesome.

kunaltech

Journeyman
caleb said:
OK, does anyone have any good websites that you can suggest for free png wallpaper downloads, the wallpapers need to be SPECIFICALLY for skydome in BERYL.

Those of you who may not know what is skydome in Beryl please do not just suggest any random website addresses for png wallpapers as it will not serve the purpose.

I originally wanted to put this in wallpaper section but this particular request is slightly unique due to it's specific platform i.e. BERYL

hi
as u have quoted that those who dont know should not give the normal lnk. can u alteat tell what this skydome or beryl mean for benefits of other if u dont mind.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
@kunal:
there is always wikipedia available if u want an answer-
Beryl is a better 3d effects manager used by GNU/Linux and other *NIXes.
Compiz is the base from which beryl was forked out.
both needs Xorg server with AIGLX enabled or XGL server from Novell.
Skydome is a concept in Beryl and Compiz that refers to the background that is used when switching between desktops.if u have BW try youtube demo:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ZtcxHUSDQ&mode=related&search=
*www.beryl-project.org/
*www.go-compiz.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

eddie

El mooooo
^ Google is your friend
Beryl
*www.google.co.in/search?q=beryl&ie...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Beryl Skydome
*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&clie...cial&hs=Uan&q=beryl+skydome&btnG=Search&meta=

BTW check this link for more skydome images :D
*swik.net/Skydome

OP
caleb

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
tech_your_future said:
Or just see beryl's site. It has some skydome images. See *forum.beryl-project.org
Thanks that was great...hey how about posting png skydome wallpapers in this forum so we have our own collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom