PMP Suggestions within 8k max....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
Hey peeps, which player would be the best bet within this budget?? need to gift this. I have already fallen for the red 8gig nano. what would be your suggestions be? n are the vids/pics in it clearly viewable? what are the pros/cons with da player?? i know about itunes+no fm for one, any others?

also have the zen 16gig and cowon d2 4gig in mind. what say you guys?

also, which sites offer the best offers on these players?

OP
gauravakaasid

gauravakaasid

oops!! guys...one more thing, puhlease suggest me sumthin that wud sweep a gal off her feet ;)

@Pathik...psp for a gal aint a very gud idea, but sure wish i cud buy one fer myslef :D

@Choto...the Zune's big dada, want sumthin smaller

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
for a gal dude..get the nano..noun beats its sleekness..

i dnt think she will be playing ne vids in it neway..gals are more interested in showing off :D

and the nano is built just for tht...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
sorta like each other?? :?

uske liye u gv her a nano...lucky gal when u guys start loving each other...humlogo ko bhi to tu like karta hai..sabko ek ek nano gift kar de.. :D

OP
gauravakaasid

gauravakaasid

^^yea yea....humko apna yem bee yay complete karne de, job milte hi gift karne lagunga :)

@krazy...i have the nano in mind, but trouble is who's gonna get it back here to india.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ But you can buy it here. Why do you need to import it? The 8gb version comes between 8-9k. Just go to a shop and check it out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom