Plzzzz suggest a good PVP (portable video player)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzeet

Right off the assembly line
Friends,I am thinking to purchase a good portable video player within Rs. 3500.It should have a decent screen and some average sound quality.after browsing a lot ,I found unibit's X 813 (*www.unibit.com.cn/eproducts_show.asp?id=187) and a meizu m6 player (*en.meizu.com/product_m6.asp).I actually wanna 2gb/4gb version of any good video player.I know tht's difficult to find in india,but I wanna tell u all that i am not limited to products available in indian markets only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls share ur suggestions!!.I am seeking ur help after reading digit magazine of march.:(

moshel

Padawan
if u have relatives in US then u can ask them to get creative zen for under $100. thats for either the 2gb and the 4gb version. its a great player with awesome sound clarity and 2.5" video screen.

look up its reviews on cnet and other websites....im myself planning to buy that.

OP
S

suzeet

:p thanx for ur valuable suggestion!!!!.aren't creative's products available in bangalore??? do u have any secondary choices???

I mean something other than creative

moshel

Padawan
in india those creative players are expensive....the 4gb version costs 7k and the 8gb version costs 9k.

although the best thing abt it is that it has expandable memory.

secondary choices???hmm...creative is a good company with a good record. at ur budget level its hard to find branded players. if ur ready to go with chinese models, u can. but u wont find anyone over here who has a review of those chinese players :)

moshel

Padawan
cowon d2/a2 anyone? (note: not within mentioned budget though)

wat abt cowon d2???

btw its way too expensive....10k for the 4gb version. i hv no idea of the a2.

the cowon d2 2gb can be procured from us for as low as $124.
and $154 for the 4 gb.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well a2 is 20k+ in india.
a2 not avlbl in the US.
a3 30gb - 11k+
a3 60gb - 15k+

but there seems to be some serious issues with the battery(short life + some cases of expanding batteries) in the a3.

and my a2's battery life has been reducing steadily, due to extreme usage.

OP
S

suzeet

thanx friendzz 4 sharing all of ur opinions.after doing a lot of research.I finally found m6 player suitable.here's a complete review of it. it also comes with a 1 year warranty.
*www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2006/07/meizu-m6-miniplayer-review.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom