Plzzzz help me cant download with webcopier....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Hi ppl,
I used webcopier to download some webpages from net.. after installing that i used for 15 days and that it expired.. :( I unistalled and installed it again but the problem ocurs again It says that u have reached the evalustion period... :cry: Still my problem didnt clear... I have a few more webpages to download.. Guys plzzzz help me out of this........ :!:

H

h4ck3r

maybe this will help.

U can dload httrack which is also a website dloader ..Its free ..You can get it at www.httrack.com
But i cant assure you whether it will continue an interuptted dload by another software.. (It will surely continue interrupted dloads which are done using httrack older versions)

If u are interested pl reg with my forums :)

imprince

Journeyman
try another software or do crack this software ,,,, oooopppppsssss this form won't allow us to talking about Hacking and cracking i think....

:roll:

vysakh

Padawan
ya no talking of illegal stuff. i think after uninstalling, if u use a registry cleaner and reinstall, u can use it again

Saharika

In the zone
well

well i think that ur problem may be solved by da..cracking which according to site is illegal
so may be i think the better option will be to reinstall that trial version most work
and as the things u have downloaded may be already in the computer so manually searching the link
and then downloading may be another option
i dont any other option from what i can understand
i used that webcopier once so....
tks
saha

firewall

In the zone
Re: maybe this will help.

h4ck3r said:
U can dload httrack which is also a website dloader ..Its free ..You can get it at www.httrack.com...

in current scenario thats the best solution , i think... .

HTTrack rocks . Its a GPL'd software so u need not to worry about licensing and it comes free of cost too.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom