plz suggest a phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
can the experience mobile techies suggest me a phone which satisfies all the conditions below

1>Nokia colour phone
2>Mp3 player
3>good sound reception
4>Fm player( not must but would be handy)
5>less than Rs 5000(max 5500)

Last point is that i wish to take TATA INDICOM prepaid connection.
Say suppose i take TATA INDICOM connection and then i wish to change other operater say AIRTEL then would it be possible or will i be stuck with TATA just like i am now with RELIANCE DAPO offer.
PLz suggest and thankz in advance.

aadipa

Padawan
You may get some kind of operator locked phone in that budget. But such service is not yet here in India, and you cannot change the operator.

In case of Airtel with needs GSM phone, u can hunt for Nokia 3300, the phone was similar to N-Gage, but it was a Series 40 phone, with FM and MP3 player and expandable memory using memory card. But it is an old model and you won't get new handset, only second-hand.

In case you don't need MP3, you can go for Nokia 6030 which is well in your budget.

In case you don't need FM, look for NGage or NGage QD, both will play MP3 with third party software and have expandable memory. Just above your budget.

You may find better handsets in term of FM & MP3 from other manufacturers like LG and Samsung.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
hey babes why not go for a nokia 3300 he it has color screen
fm
xpansion card
mp3 player
good sound
and its a music fone priced at 5.2k i suppose
well u can mail me at montsa007@yahoo.com for further assistance in choosin fones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom