Plz Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

I want to change the way the users log on or log off, whenever i try to do this, i get a message that
"Client services for Netware has disabled the Welcome screen and fast user switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall Client services for netware".

What should i do?

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Hmmm try and be a little more descriptive here, what is it that u'r actually looking for I mean what changes are you trying to bring to user's Log-In and Log_off and how are you trying to achieve it ?

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

I am using windows Xp. U know how will be the default login screen will be when u turn on ur pc. But when i turn on my pc, the log in screen is different, its asks that user name everytime. So i tried to change the way users log on to accounts in the user control panel and i get the error message sayin:
"Client services for Netware has disabled the Welcome screen and fast user switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall Client services for netware".

anandk

Distinguished Member
try this :

Start > Control Panel > Select Network and Internet Connections
click network connections > rt click on properties n select d Network/Internet connection you use.

check each one individually by right clicking and selecting Properties
ven u c d client services on Netware in the list of properties, click on it to remove the small 'X' Click nothing else at this point. Now, scroll down and select Uninstall. ur PC should reboot with the old Netware logon.

aftr it does, go back to Control Panel and click UserAccounts and change how users logon. u should now be able to re-establish the welcome screen that netware disabled.

or else then this ! *www.windowsitpro.com/windowsnt20002003faq/Article/ArticleID/20539/windowsnt20002003faq_20539.html

have fun ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom