Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesu_87

Right off the assembly line
:( hi friends tis is mahe
i have pentium iv 2.4 ghz asrock mtd,256 ddr,40 gb 7200rpm,52x lg cd wrt,1.44. sony,15 hcl monitor.now a days i have meet some critical prob that prob when i am connected my speaker in ups the sys restarting then the speaker doesnt working.then my sys always on very slowly.the mtd not good the ram slot is too loose.can i claim the warranty from the company because the bord is workind but not prob. :?:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Hey Mahes. Welcome to the forum. First of all be clear with your message. No idea what your saying mate! So do you have problems with your speakers or your RAM or your mobo or what ???!! Provide as much info as possible and please make it clear mate!!!

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: ... ooops...cudnt understand a word.... was it a coded question???

possible guesses....

:arrow: speakers r not working

:arrow: slow system

:arrow: loose RAM slot

nything i missed????

Sourabh

Laptoping
try giving power to the speakers from external source i.e not from the UPS

start>run>msconfig>startup Uncheck everything

Turn System restore off from My Computer>Properties>System restore

Loose RAM slot use a stick tape so that it remains where it shld be

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@ Sourabh
Unchecking everything in Startup in msconfig would sometimes prevent windows from even booting. It doesn't boot to windows if I uncheck everything:is there something wrong with my machine.
I think it would be same for everyone as some of them are system crytical!!!

Sourabh

Laptoping
i dont use any firewall/antivirus software

so i have nothing checked in my startup list :) and works perfectly fine

what do u mean by booting into windows??

well it shldnt affect ....

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
More about the msconfig utility and speeding up your boot time can be found at

*users.accesscomm.ca/gbraun/wxp/msconfig.htm

I have disabled everything in the startup tab and have been able to boot into Windows without a problem. By the way do desktop enhancements appear in the Startup menu like Style XP or Windowblinds ..Never tried out those goodies...Maybe Ill check them out soon. =)

tuxfan

Technomancer
I will just put the questions in my own words and mahesh can correct me if I've got them wrong :)

mahesu_87 said:
when i am connected my speaker in ups the sys restarting then the speaker doesnt working.
Whenever he connects his speakers in UPS, his system restarts!! After that, the speakes don't work.

mahesu_87 said:
then my sys always on very slowly.
His system takes too long to start.

mahesu_87 said:
the mtd not good the ram slot is too loose.can i claim the warranty from the company because the bord is workind but not prob. :?:
He is not satisfied with the motherboard and also says that the RAM slot is too loose. In short MoBo is not working properly. Can he claim warranty from the manufacturer and have a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom