Pls. Help me to build a PC under 18K(HAHAHAHA) Please !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi everybody,

I know most of you are you are going to laugh @ the budget but ...... forget it !!!

OK so, Pls tell me the configuration and price of a PC under 18K. To be used for office purposes only (like MS-Office, AutoCAD 2000, Internet, Tally, Etc.).

Pls. tell me the configuration and price of =>
Processor (only AMD athlon or sempron)
Mobo (any)
RAM (only 256 ones)
Monitor (15 Inch)
Keyboard
Mouse
Modem
Hard Disk (80 GB)
Floppy Drive
Optical Drive (any CD Writer)
Speakers
Cabinate

Is there any other thing which is needed to build up a new PC ???

Thanks !!!

S

sunnydiv

well u can make a easily

128mb
80gb

for 15000
so i guess ur config wont be too bad

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi everybody,
Is this configuration and the Prices good enough for a 18 K system to be used for Office works only(like MS-Office, AutoCAD 2000, Internet, Tally 5.4, Etc.) =>

AMD 2400+ Sempron + ASUS mobo for 5850
MM keyboard => 250
Optical Mouse =>300
D-link Modem => 475
Seagate Baracuda 80 GB 7200 RPM => 2675
Sony FDD => 300
LG CDRW => 1450
2.1 Speakers 800 W => 500
300W SMPS cabinate => 1100
256 MB 266 RAM => 1450

Pls. reply soon !!!

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Wots the mobo ? Is it by any chance the A7n8x-dlx ? That mobo has some cheap variants also like the A7N8X-VM which has less features (no ocing etc). If you are not going to overclock your proccy then go for that mobo since the money u save can be used for a extra 256Mb RAM stick.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Dont think the A7N8X Deluxe comes for that price as it the mobo with proccy. I think it might be the A7N8X-VM. If hes not gonna OC then its def a good mobo.

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Well I dont know the exact name of the MOBO but I know one thing that it dosent have AGP slot, 2 RAM slots, Max support of RAM speed 333 and it is from ASUS.

OK so Pls. tell me about the rest of the things, are they allright for a 18K office works (like MS-Office, AutoCAD 2000, Internet, Tally 5.4, Etc.) PC ???

Pls. reply soon !!!

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
icecoolz said:
Dont think the A7N8X Deluxe comes for that price as it the mobo with proccy. I think it might be the A7N8X-VM. If hes not gonna OC then its def a good mobo.

Oops ! my bad.

@rachit: Dude, the config is great for arnd 18k. If you can wait for some time and save up u cud get a better deal for arnd 24-25k.

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks everybody.

and @ blade_runner => sorry but I cannot wait as it is for my DAD's office ( he is replacing 2 of the oldest PC's there).

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
One simple question =>
Can anybody Pls. tell me that Approx. how much will a branded PC with such a configuraion will cost ???
AMD 2400+ Sempron + ASUS mobo for 5850
MM keyboard => 250
Optical Mouse =>300
D-link Modem => 475
Seagate Baracuda 80 GB 7200 RPM => 2675
Sony FDD => 300
LG CDRW => 1450
2.1 Speakers 800 W => 500
300W SMPS cabinate => 1100
256 MB 266 RAM => 1450
:wink: Well I am not going to buy a branded PC but just for Information !!! :wink:

8) I hope you dont mind and will reply !!! 8)

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
vshah said:
it'd probably be around 25-30k minimum for a similar branded PC
WOW 25K to 30K is far too much (I am getting it for just 18K :lol: !!!)
Which brand are you talking about ???

Satissh S

Youngling
Dear Rachit, Iam replying a bit late coz i just saw this. I recently checked this out with nearby market
you can even add a creative webcam for you config and also a wipro ups if you can spend 500 more!

OP
rachitboom2

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Satissh S said:
Dear Rachit, Iam replying a bit late coz i just saw this. I recently checked this out with nearby market
you can even add a creative webcam for you config and also a wipro ups if you can spend 500 more!
Pls. dont give unnecessary advices !!!
The PC is for office use only, so why webcam, when no online video conferencing ???
And anyways where in he world will you get a a creative webcam and a wipro ups for Rs.500 ???

Satissh S

Youngling
Come to chennai! there is a sreet nown as the Ritchie street. you'll then know that it rocks!
also i did not mean that u cud buy a creative webcam and ups for Rs 500! Acually they give the cam free with the HDD. However if you feel that going to a grey market is worse, then using a comp, is worser still!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom