PLIZ HELP !! Where To Check DATAONE Broadband Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

100.dx

NBC(Next Bill Candinate)
I m New Subscriber when i go to *data.bsnl.in/wps/portal and enter my us er name and password it shows username password does nt match...
same at dataone.in. i m home 250 plan user so i regularly want reports please guys suggest me..

V

vaibhavtek

is ur internet slow...!!
slow internet always do so.
check after sometime...!!!

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Nwere subscribers of dataone should check thier usage on *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/ But an unique 14 digit id known as portal id is required. Contact your exchange for the same.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
If you are using Fifrefox, then you install
Data Fox
Its the best app to check your usage.:)

kunal_vkr

Right off the assembly line
if you are a new user then call bsnl costumer care or 1957 and ask them to give you your portal id, it's a 14 digit unique id then go to *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/
and enter portal id and password which would be password in your case..click on the unbilled tab and you will get your usage!!

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
Download Dataone Usage Finder (duf.sourceforge.net)

Enter the details. And find ur usage

Hey buddy, it doesn't works....!!
i downloaded and installed. but when i run the prog. it shows the following error msg.:
:!:unknown page encountered.
:!:please help in moving forward by clicking some link.

what's the problem......????

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I m New Subscriber when i go to *data.bsnl.in/wps/portal and enter my us er name and password it shows username password does nt match...
same at dataone.in. i m home 250 plan user so i regularly want reports please guys suggest me..
u don't have to enter u r username..u need portal id..which is easily available from BSNL..or if u don't have call @ customer care they will give you the portal id and password...

devilinearth

www.system86.blogspot.com
Hi bro,if you want to check your monthly bandwidth usage.Then there is a better way for doing that.There is a software called BitMeter,you can use it to monitor your monthly bandwidth usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom