pleeeeez help. Me comp is sooooo messed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

attydude18

Right off the assembly line
Hey techies, i've got sum probs tht hve been irritating me fr mths and i just can't figure out what's causing them. I have a 945GNT with a Pentium D 2.8GHz. One, my onboard sound card konked off some time ago, and i dunno if its coz of this, but sum games stopped running. Two, recently my cpu's been really getting heated up and apparently one core works 99 - 100% and the other just 10 - 20%, and maybe coz of this whenever i put on songs, the songs hang in between and the comp also hangs for few secs every now and then. Also, my dvd writer, which is a sony dw - g120a takes a very long time writing dvd - r's, more than the amt. of time nero shows, it takes about 25 mins to burn 4.7 gigs of data at 8x. Should i get it replaced? If anyone has any answers to my probs, pleeeeeeeeeeez help. I'd be reeeallllyy grateful.
atty

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
how can an onboard soundcard "conk off"? i don't think thats possible.....but whatever it is that conked off must be the problem...either get your mother-board repaired or buy a new one.

assasin

Banned
Had a prob wit my D945GNTL mobo.Eventhough i had 1GB DDR2 667 ram everytime i booted it fave a warning "The Firmware has detected that system memory has decreased".Had a similar prob with proccy too(Same prob as ur.it was a Pentium D 820).I took everything apart(inc BIOS batt & jumper),kept it like dat for bout 3hrs and den reassembled it.The probs were solved.I think u sud try it too.Give Ur Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom