please please please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dinesh_singh

m planning to buy the leadtek WinFast PX6600 GT TDH Extreme graphic card.....after the benchmarks from pc quest which gave it the best performer in midrange catogary.also it is priced at rs 10700 whic is much lesser then xfx and asus.i m buying 2 pieces from topnotch infotronix india pvt limited.
should i go for it....
plz help me...i m doing a good thing or a foolishness coz i never heared about leadtek and is suspicious about it.

guys plz help

also they are telling me to deposit their money in their account.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i think it's worth investing, i've seen those in action and it was quite nice!! my friend have those, and is quite happy with it.
the results on *www.leadtek.com/3d_graphic/winfast_px6800_gttdh_1.html are good enuf.

rohanbee

Padawan
Rather than go on to leadtek's site and reading the cards review try to go on some other side..........

.............its common sense to not hear stuff right from the horses mouth.

Great card from an excellent company. Go for it mate. I have one and I think my dealer got it from Rashi. Give them a call.

Here's an excellent review -

*www.skenegroup.net/en/articles/winfast_a6600gttdh_eng

It's actually A6600GT TDH.

Keith

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
rohanbee said:
Rather than go on to leadtek's site and reading the cards review try to go on some other side..........

true, but i dont think the horse is saying wrong. i've seen their card working nicely myself

rohanbee

Padawan
club_pranay said:
rohanbee said:

true, but i dont think the horse is saying wrong. i've seen their card working nicely myself

But it still is a horse :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways it was just a comment go for it if so many users are suggesting.

Anyone has an idea about this company CHAINTECH their cards are also supposed to be quite good.

OP
D

dinesh_singh

finally

now i have ordered a leadtek px 6600gt tdh extreme sli premium pack(that is two cards and a sli connector )for rs 25000.inclusive of tax from zebronics.
the package will arrive in a week....and i will match it up with amd socket 939 3000+ and a asus a8n sli delux mothorboard....with 1gb corsair xmx3200xl ram(2-2-2-5).

will i be available to play latest games on my pc with highest quality settings.

the cards will be in sli mode.

my final rig is:-
amd athlon 64 3200+ socket 939
asus a8n sli-deluxe
1gb corsair xmx-3200xl(2-2-2-5)
450 watt power supply
80 gb pata seagate hardisk 7200 rpm

WILL I BE ABLE TO PLAY LATEST GAMES ON HIGHEST QUALITY SETTINGS>>>PLZ HELP ME

Delpiero

Journeyman
Yes you will be able to play all the latest games with max settings.Don't worry about that at all :) . BTW Nice config. 8)

Re: finally

dinesh_singh said:
will i be available to play latest games on my pc with highest quality settings.

Depends on your schedule. You better make yourself available now that you've spent 25K :lol:

Anyway, currently you should be able to game at quite high settings, for a few months at least. I'd say "That's a killer game PC you got there mate" :wink:

Keith

supersaiyan

In the zone
if i were u i would have bought the gainward 6600gt golden sample instead. its the best out there in 6600gt's.but leadtek's not bad . only a few pts behind. but the bundle is awesome. nice choice dude. nice rig too.

OP
D

dinesh_singh

thanx

hi guys thanx a lot for the help and feedback.
i was just wondering that the money i spent on leadtek px6600gt sli premium pack....is rs 25000.
i think the prices are much lower and my dealer is getting much bigger margin......am i right?????

Ankit

Journeyman
u r building a sli rig with 450 watts of supply????
make sure its at least 550 watts of some good brand...
each pci-e card will take around 75-80 watts of power...

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
dude if possible return the sli setup

why would you not take geforce 6800gt rather than 2 geforce 6600gt.

If you want to save money than x800xl can be considered though it may have smart shader 3.0,as if nvidia is currentyl using fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom