please helppppppppp meeeee..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! MY BHAIYA IS GOING TO SINGAPORE ON 18th OF THIS MONTH.WHAT SHOULD HE BUY THERE.IS IT 2 GB RAM OR A AMD64FX 53 OR A PIV 3.4Ghz OR A ATI X800 OR A GEFORCE 6800........
I WANNA KNOW THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE BEST BUY THERE AND THE PRICES OF ALL THOSE.
DOES THE CUSTOMS BLOCK THOSE MATERIALS AT AIRPORTS.
I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING.
PLEASE RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY IN A DETAILED MANNER...........
THANK U!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
that is some choice u have buddy!!!! u should probably go 4 the graphics card....
i think that u have 2 declare the stuff at the airport 2 the customs...
if u dont, and they catch u, then u're in big trouble....
but they generally tend 2 overlook these things....

tuxfan

Technomancer
How about a Notebook PC? Notebook imports are now duty free. I guess it will be cheaper there.

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
no probs with customs nowadays. i got a nikon coolpix 3700,geforce 4mx 440( ya i was stupid, and that was the only one available at mustafas),a nokia 6600 and a lg dvd player. all legally(nothin underhand).

parthbarot

In the zone
i think u shoul tell him to buy a LAPTOP or a good DIGITAL CAM, or some 130 GB HDD or som e GRAPHICS CARD.

G

gxsaurav

Graphics card, cos thats the only thing U will find hardly here in India, it will take some time to appear in indian market & it will cost a lot here, so go for a 6800GT from Gigabyte or MSI

OP
W

Writankar panja

Broken In
Thank u everybody for ur's valuable suggestions.But the is ole thing left.Can u tell me the round off cost of a 6800 gamers edition or a notebook there.are refurbhished notebooks a value option......?

theraven

Technomancer
refurbished notebooks ? depends. .. on the config and at what price ur gettin them at
a 6800 gamers edition ??
hmmm ... well its above $350 thats for sure ...
but that US prices ... :( sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom