Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddasir

Right off the assembly line
From the past few weeks, my computer restarts suddenly and sometimes gives message with blue screen "Dump of physical memory starts". Then after pressing reset button i am welcomed by a couple of error messages like
1. System has recovered from serious error.
2. IE has created an error........

Many times, during normal working the color of taskbar changes but automatically returns back to its orignal. I have scanned my computer for viruses, tojans, malware, bugs etc with latest and udated versions of utilities. Though many viruses were detected and deleted by the utilities but no improvement is seen in my computer. I am still facing such problems.

I have also formatted my primary partition but as i try to install a fresh copy of Win XP prof. at the middle of installation setup stops and sometimes restarts or halts at all. After many attempts i have some how installed OS but again faces same errors plus some new ones. sometimmes i get .logo file is missing , .dll file is missing consult sys. admin. Also, when i try to install any file or access an existing file computer dispalys cannot locate the file even when the file is still existing.

At last, if somebody reads my sad and true story please respond me early with some helpful solution.

Thankyou,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom