PLEASE HELP!!!!(very urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamsalive

Broken In
Guys i'm havin a strange prob.with my Benq DVD ROM (combo) ,that is if does not play certain DVD'S and these mostly consits
of CHIP COVER DISKS AND DIGIT COVER DISKS AND MOREOVER they are of the current month only (dec'07).

only 1 of 4 cover D of chip (dec'07) work and 2of 5 COVER Disc of DIGIT MAG (DEC'07) WORK.the strange thing it that
other cd's and dvd's play quite easily be it of chip (except dec'07) or any other.The dvd's which do not work(play) are not even
damaged or scrached...its just fine and whenever i insert them in dvd rom it makes odd noise(like its stucking somewhere)
and then nothing happens i.e ITS UNABLE TO READ IT. IF ITS PROBLEM WITH MY DVD ROM DRIVE then why other dvd's and cd's work fine?
Ihave even tried workshop provied in chip (jan 0'6 issue) which says "add zing to your drive" but to no good result.
i dont unstand. why this prob arises only with certain discs while many other do fine even if they are scrached or damaged
while a neat looking DVD'S do not play.(only few of then especially of chip dec'07 and digit dec 0'7)..

ITS GONNA MAKE ME CRAZYYYYY..

PLEASE HELP ME OUT..IF ITS HARDWARE PROB OR SOFTWARE.. AT THE EARLIEST.

JIM.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i think your combo facing some problem in playing original DVD's , try some other original game dvd'd or movies other than this chip and digit, because why can't we expect problem may be with our digit and chip, instead of blaming your combo

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
This maybe an issue with Windows Xp try your drive on another pc or Windows Vista.
Even my Sony AW-G170S fails to read certain DVDs in XP but reads them in vista.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
I haf a Samgsung Octoedge combo drive with the same problem.....I send it for warranty ,but no use its still like dat....sounds like its lifetime is over;I brought a new Lite-on 20X DVD writer after dat......

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dreamsalive said:
other dvd work well (movies etc) ,its just unable to read certain dvd's

so , iam thinking the time is so near for your combo drive to RIP, anyhow try to read the unreadable drives using isobuster latest version , download this from the www.isobuster.com

it's free absolutely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom