Please help ME.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvanan

Broken In
Hi Folks....

I have been using Nokia 3230 and water went inside the phone...Service centre said that they cant repair and no solution for this..... can some one suggest me on this.... Please

Thanks

Saran

Pathik

Google Bot
sorry d00d thats a hardware problem... if service centre cant do nething.... then how can we???

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Once I faced the same problem with Nokia 3120.
I just opened the phone, removed battery and otehr parts and placed it outside my house to give it some sunshine! :D
After a few hours, it was working fine!

prankie

D PrankMaster
U already being a smartphoneuser... should consider following models
Nokia 6680, Nokia 3250 (slightly over ur budget), Nokia N70 (~16.5k)

OP
S

sarvanan

Broken In
but folks i was using media card 512mb - for 3230 (i bought for Rs.2300) which are the other models ..i can use the same card ??? please advice.. whats the price of N72 and howz is it??

OP
S

sarvanan

Broken In
what are the update/extra feautres available in N70 compare to 3230, whats the extact price now? any other phone is good in N series... please suggest me

Pathik

Google Bot
n70 is the cheapest n series fone and a good one.....
it has 3g, os8.1 (3230 is os7).. the sound quality is better...
u can check the features of both @ gsmarena.com

prankie

D PrankMaster
Well i dunno why nokia people call it the "N" series... AFAIK features (excludin hardwareones) depend on the OS.. then why Nokia 3250 is not in Nseries and N73 or N91 which also have same symbian version in Nseries...

OP
S

sarvanan

Broken In
Hey what's difference between N70 & N72 ????? and what is the price ...any idea as. . i am planning to buy off this week end. please suggest me.. thanks also my 3230 memory card will suit these phones right ??

prankie

D PrankMaster
N72 is a non3G phone.. so it does'nt has a front camera... thats the only difference between the two...

prankie

D PrankMaster
Third Generation–the next generation of wireless technology beyond personal communications services. The World Administrative Radio Conference assigned 230 megahertz of spectrum at 2 GHz for multimedia 3G networks. These networks must be able to transmit wireless data at 144 kilobits per second at mobile user speeds, 384 KBPS at pedestrian user speeds and 2 megabits per second in fixed locations. ...

in simple words if ur phone supports 3G, than in future (i dunno when!!) ur phone can be used for accesing high speed internet, and for applications like videoconfrencing ( front camera is for that purpose only) which require huge banwidth... currently india does'nt have 3G networks but in future, maybe 3months or 1year or 2year :D it'll have one..
till then 3G is useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom