Please help me regarding AVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

flier

Right off the assembly line
The AVG on my pc took it into its head to stop running last evening ang nothing would let me uninstall it or even reinstall it agian. The setup program doesnt work to. I tried to load ezAntivirus from CA but it gives me the same trouble........It refuses to run. And now my RegEdit wont run either. Please can any one ANYONE help.HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard

Journeyman
humm.....may be its the serial key problem

or it found tht u were usin a invalid license.... Anywyz Welcome to Digit Forums

P.S

There is another section calld Q & A Specially for these kinda Questions :)

S

sunnydiv

i think u r infected, try loading with another hard disk n scan, with norton or kaspersky updated, if that doesnt works run windows setup again

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
u on which OS/Which Service Pack... sys config.... ??

man tell ur "stuff" with ur questions... also post the questions in QnA forum.... not here....

hey! welcome to forum ;-)

try to do one thing... if u have NAV then let it scan ur system by the "Preinstall Scanning" it uses.... i think ur system is corrupted with some worm/virus....

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Basically Avg is a freeware so the question of licence is not an issue.( You can use your own or friends email lisene they send you on registering so it still doesnt mater )..anyway even in the professional AVg which requires licence the grisoft done't lock AVg...so its definatly one thing either you have damaged some part of AVg ...or theres is some error on the file ( Scandisk recommened for the programmes that hang up and dont install ...bad sector on Harddisk).
Another thing you can do is delete the folder that has AVG c:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG6 or whatever your dirve and version ....
Another thing you can do is install another Antivirus which has scaning ability right into boot ..like Panda antivirus....i found panda Better personally in this thing...and then let it find some worm or virus....or else you can always try Norton rescue Disc Cd...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Okay ..What error does it gives ..?

and Please post your HijackThis Logfile for better assesment of your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom