Please help me get the best sound money can buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

detj2004

Broken In
Hi Geeks!
I want a 5.1 Speaker set (a nice branded one) with superb sound and professional design under 12,000 INR
Suggest some 2.1 Sets also, money no bar!
The sound should be AWESOME!!!
Thanx in advance!!

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
My vendor tells in india 5.1 is only available

Can i get Creative Inspire 7.1
How is quality of sound from this speakers
i play music in loud volume

thanks
please give comments

bala4digit

Journeyman
would I buy a Logitech Z5500D speaker system worth 27k.........if u giv da bucks...u said money ain't any bar...so suggstd dis 1...

BYE!!!!

---------------MOJOJOJO--------------------

chinmay

Journeyman
Well, As I see what you mostly listen to requires high bass and Logitech speakers are known for their thumpy and effective bass. So I would suggest you to go for Logitech speakers. See this page for more details -> *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2172&categoryid=422 . I guess Logitech® Z-5300e will be perfect for you as they come in your given price range.

Also Altec lansing speakers are damn good and affordable ( depends upon product and matter of opinion entirely :p ) . Check them out here -> *www.alteclansing.com/index_intl_country.asp?region=asiapac&country_code=in

Here are two 5.1 speakers available in India from Altec lansing which might interest you :-

*www.alteclansing.com/product_details_intl.asp?pID=VS3151R&region=asiapac&country_code=in
*www.alteclansing.com/product_details_intl.asp?pID=GT5051R&region=asiapac&country_code=in

^^ I am not sure about their prices though.

Also, your topic name is misleading as you ask suggestion for the best speakers money can buy there and then set a limit of 12k. Frankly speaking 12k is not a huge amount spent on speakers. If you actually want speakers which can rock the house you should go for Logitech® Z-5500 Digital

goobimama

 Macboy
The Logitech z5500 is the best sound available. I heard its even better than the Gigaworks 750S.

But your budget is 12k and the Logitech z5300 is the best bang for buck. It is THX certified which means guaranteed good sound.

If you are looking into a 2.1 system, then look no further than the Altec Lansing MX5021. They too are THX certified. Only thing is that they are 90watt rms which is sufficient for a small room.

The Creative inspire 7.1 is a horrible piece. The bass is so hollow and the satellites give weak mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom