Please help me buy a SPEAKER SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well I need help to buy myself a good SPEAKERS with Mic.

Requirements : HeadPhone Speakers with Mic

OR

Just a beautiful small Mic.

Purpose: My intensions are to use this device with my Computer only. The Mic is to be used for dictation purpose to the computer. I must be able to train the Computer with my Voice and be able to use the Mic to give dictation to it.

Money considerations : No problem there, as long as it comes from a good brand/company/manufacturer. Can go for wireless/bluetooth also.

So, please suggest me the value for money product.

d

Journeyman
MM......go for the cordless headsets from logitech or something......or get the USB headset from Logitech...both have amazing quality.....

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
d said:
MM......go for the cordless headsets from logitech or something......or get the USB headset from Logitech...both have amazing quality.....

Please suggest the model no also and if possible let me know the price of the same.

h_kunte

Journeyman
Please visit the site:

*in.creative.com/

There r some real good headphones from creative....great sound...I myself have the HQ 1300 ones....

Long back I also had the EP 380 earphones.....Do we get those types of earphones in INdia?....I mean those are "earpad" phones.....View this link to get the idea...

*in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=11229

Looking for replies....

HK

goobimama

 Macboy
Altec lansing has some good headsets. Excellent sound. Don't know about the quality of the mic but it must be good.

Model number? Don't know, sorry.

Milind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom