Please help in sims 2 customization ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushman9

Journeyman
1... Well ,i want to add custom content to sims 2 ,when i download any pack in .sims2pack format it automatically start the installation but when i open up sims 2 i am unable to find it ,This is happening when i am using ms vista ultimate 32 bit . Previously when i was using xp ,it was installing successfully but when i use to access the custom content in game it used to crash .I don/t the version number but i have installed the latest patch to my knowledge.Please tell me the proper way to install custom content.

2.... My second query is that can i get some INDIAN OUTFIT or makeup eg sari etc or any Indian skins .I am in desperate need of an Indian sim/sim outfit but wherever i search in net i am unable to find any .

3... Third is in game one .Is it possible to cheat in your spouse with any other female member( not any relative ) living in your house .

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
1. can't help here, except to tell you that it did work for me in vista basic
2. thesimsresource.com has everything! (except transparent dresses ;) )
cheat in your spouse
er?

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
2.... My second query is that can i get some INDIAN OUTFIT or makeup eg sari etc or any Indian skins .I am in desperate need of an Indian sim/sim outfit but wherever i search in net i am unable to find any .

nice , i can dress my wife in sari , thanks

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
3... Third is in game one .Is it possible to cheat in your spouse with any other female member( not any relative ) living in your house .
Haha yes you can do that but make sure your wife's not around (Pretty realistic eh?) lest you want a bad memory embedded into that list and the mood meter go red for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom