Playing PSx Games on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i heard about a software called Bleem with which we can play PSx games on PC. Is it true? Does it play all games or selected? where can i get it?

soham

In the zone
This is an emulator and it is against the forum rules to post stuff about pirated software in the forum . Be careful.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
u will need emulators to play psx games on pc , and talking abt emu's is not in any way voilation of forum rules , and if u own psx then u can use emu's(maybe , coz i read it on many forums/sites) ,
except yes bleem coz it was sued by Sony and the company was closed becoz it let u play psx games without user need to use his psx bios, u can use emu's like epsxe, pscx etc . google for it .

or u can use the search function of the forum to find old emu related threads .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hey guys i heard about a software called Bleem with which we can play PSx games on PC. Is it true? Does it play all games or selected? where can i get it?
This is extremely old topic.Playstation emulators have been there for like ages.Bleem was the initial one that started everything and promised advanced hardware graphic redering for the original Playstation Games on PC(Which it did).This emulator gave birth to a lot of others like
AdriPSX
Connectix Virtual Game Station
Epsxe (Best Psone Emulator till date)
PCSX
PSXeven and some others.
Here's a standard link for some popular PS emulators
*www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/
Or you can always use Google.I suggest you try epsxe as it has wide variety of Games compatibility and the 3D Hardrware rendering for games is extremely good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom