Playing games without slowing down PC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmol004

Right off the assembly line
I want to play games but actually my computer gets slow when I install games. My friend also has the same problem when he plays games.

I have heard about Gaming Freaks who play games all the time. What modifications do they do so that their computer does not slow down even when they play so much games? Don't they experience such problems?

Please tell me if anybody knows it!!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if your pc meets the game rquirements, then it wont slow down, otherwise its obvious.

post your PC config & games installed.

also defragment the game drive after each game installation.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Stop all unnecssary services running in the background(imp),use windows classic themes,use black deskstop (no wallpaper),disable autorun,screensaver,anti virus,if possible disable every thing in system tray ,remove all entries of installed programs frm start menu,keep ur hardware clean..no dust,disable ports , lan cards or any hardware not in use frm ur bios.
Read tweaks for the game u r playing frm net for ultimate performance

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
anmol004 said:
I want to play games but actually my computer gets slow when I install games. My friend also has the same problem when he plays games.

I have heard about Gaming Freaks who play games all the time. What modifications do they do so that their computer does not slow down even when they play so much games? Don't they experience such problems?

Please tell me if anybody knows it!!

look if u r system is slowing down while installing or playing games then u r system is not have the perfect requirement as specified in games

but u can do following thing to play heavy games :

1. open task manager go to run then go to process then teminate all unnecessary process plz try to terminate all process if any process cant be terminated it will show msg that "This is a critical process task manager cant terminate it."

note : dont end process :SVCHOST.Exe username : NETWORK SERVICE

if u terminate tis process then windows will show a small window indicating ur PC will shutdown in 1. min

( heres the trick to terminate this window type cmd in run window in task manager by going into taskmanager->file->run
after command window opens then type shutdown -a
this will abort the shutdown operation )

2. plz end explorer.exe also in task manager after this process terminates then u will not be able to view icons on desktop . then go to file->run browes u r game shortcut icon on desktop then click ok ur game will start

if ur not having ur game icon on desktop then browse to its installed location generally in program files in windows directory then brows to its folder then run its .exe file jobs done !!

3. u can also try to change the game display settings first of all change its resolution to 800*600 .
then u can try other combination also .

if u r a game freek like me then install new dedicated windows for playing purpose only .

aha i think i have well explaind and deserve some reputation for this

note: to the best of my knowledge and try this carefully as these steps can harm ur pc.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
What a question is this!!Do u think that modifications like the vinyls improve performance.Dude go get some hot hardware such as the Intel e6700 quad extreme and two nvidia 8800 GTX in SLI on an nvidia 680i motherboard with max power supply of 1000 watt.A ram drive and a sata DVD drive/write.This config won't run anything slow.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Harvik780 said:
What a question is this!!Do u think that modifications like the vinyls improve performance.Dude go get some hot hardware such as the Intel e6700 quad extreme and two nvidia 8800 GTX in SLI on an nvidia 680i motherboard with max power supply of 1000 watt.A ram drive and a sata DVD drive/write.This config won't run anything slow.
But to still get most out of it u need to tweak it to the max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom