PLayin for WCG2k5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnatic@play

Broken In
Me so sick o wat WCG done this time.... NO UT n CS:S.... n 3 .. yes THREE strategy games... WT* for? are they gone nuts?

i don think i'll be playin at all.. maybe CS S...

but BOOOO WCG for not havin UT.... i got so close last time... really wanted to make it for our country this time..... :(

wat u ppl playin?
peace.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@fnatic i know its gonna b s!ck this time.. no UT!! and top of it no CS.. i dunno wat WCG is plannin :? thinkin they gonna keep comps for sum freakin games wher u r a king and destory kingdoms.. i dunno y.. but UT Rockz.. i know there is nuthin to b done.. ok atleast UT they can say too much bloodshed.. but then in CS?? :shock: u need brains to play.. not only speed n accuracy like UT.. n tat too a lot of brains.. i think WCG there is not many in this world who have the brains to compete it.. i think all these players shld try n start a competi. of their own.. :D like say only FPS games allowed.. that will b lille better for ppl like ME :p

borg

In the zone
Which are the games man?. Please tell me the website also. What is the registration process.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
bharathbala2003 said:
hmm @fnatic how come u dint see that site borg gave?? it clearly shows CS..

Actually Bala thats Counter Strike:Source.....but still lacking UT2k4 :x :x :evil:

Halo 2 whats this yaar.....i hated Halo 1 on its slow gameplay and lack of heavy artilery.....dun know how this will work out.....i guess this time as Well that Jonathan "Fatality" wendell guy will be there for it.....damm he's the best at all Fps Games 8)

i was also lookin forward for DOA:ultimate this year....gonna be grt....the combo moves and the Graphics have been enchanced....SO Go WCG :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
bharathbala2003 said:
@allwyn.. must b sum inside stuffs by MS.. else i dunno y they included halo2.. anyway UG2 is a gr8 choice..

Well just to tell ya UG2 is now one of the most played Racing games on Lan And no surprise of it making into The WCG....So pack ur NOS tanks and lets Burn The Street :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
is it needed to have the LEGAL copies to play in WCG?ofcourse i dont have a legal one.. incase thats not a prob id like to play UG2

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
bharathbala2003 said:
is it needed to have the LEGAL copies to play in WCG?ofcourse i dont have a legal one.. incase thats not a prob id like to play UG2

yea i suppose so....cause most ppl hosting the servers have a Legal copies ergo u definetly have to have the same one in order to connect to em and also have to avoid any Legality issues there :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hell no! You dont need legal copies to qualify for WCG! You are supposed to play at centres set up by WCG India. They will be up in all the major cities, including B'lore, Chandigarh, and many other cities. You need to register and play there. Legal copies are only required if you wish to play for practice on the EA Games servers.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ctrl_alt_del said:
Hell no! You dont need legal copies to qualify for WCG! You are supposed to play at centres set up by WCG India. They will be up in all the major cities, including B'lore, Chandigarh, and many other cities. You need to register and play there. Legal copies are only required if you wish to play for practice on the EA Games servers.

My My cody now aint that a fact....Just had me thinking how it would fair up in The U.S :?

Btw when is the 2005 tournament gonna be up in India....i just checked up on its website but no news so far i guess....cody have ya been there anytime?????what about prof :p

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
This time the finals will be held in Singapore if I remember correctly.

WCG India site hasent been updated yet. It still has the details from last years tournament. But if you check the details, you can have a rough idea as to what the calender would be like this year.

@allwyn: Nope, I havent been there. Partcipated in somelocal events, but thats it. As far as I knw, Prof hasent partcipated too. But I am going to participte this year, even if it means I have to travel to Kolkata for that.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ctrl_alt_del said:
This time the finals will be held in Singapore if I remember correctly.
Yup thats right....and i guess its Samsung too who's the sponsor this time for the WCG :p
ctrl_alt_del said:
WCG India site hasent been updated yet. It still has the details from last years tournament. But if you check the details, you can have a rough idea as to what the calender would be like this year.
Nope man cant get a rough idea on anything yet cause its gonna be startin around march to october with the Grand Finalee in Mid November....so no idea what its gonna be like out here???? :?

ctrl_alt_del said:
Nope, I havent been there. Partcipated in somelocal events, but thats it. As far as I knw, Prof hasent partcipated too. But I am going to participte this year, even if it means I have to travel to Kolkata for that.
well same here but have heard its a huge event in all....so whats ur pick on the games????

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Me? I will be playing CS:S and NFSUG2. These are the two games that I am good in. I might try Halo 2 as well, though I have never handled an X-Box controller. So I am not sure how will I fare. Same goes for DoA too. What about you?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Nah, I just participated in a couple of fragfests locally, but never WCG or the Reliance WebWorld things. I just like playing on my own terms and at my own times and I am not that crazy to spend endless days playing frantically at a convention with people breathing down on my neck. I prefer LAN parties anyday, (at least I am king there. Why suffer obvious humiliation?) :lol:

But I like to think that I am pretty good with CS:S, W3:TFT and StarCraft: Brood War. I am not that good with NFSU2 and I've never played on an XBox for more than a couple of hours and that too, not multiplayer. The PC version, however, is a totally new ballgame. :D

But I am usually very good with UT2004, Q3A, CoD and of course, my current favorite with which I play online all the time, Tribes Vengeance. I dont think I will register. I am happiest playing with friends and while we play seriously, we also goof off a lot of times in-game. :D I never wanna compete professionally in games. They're purely entertainment for me and thats the way they'll stay.

OP
fnatic@play

fnatic@play

Broken In
But.. it stil feels sooo unfair.. NO FPS 1 on 1 games.. its always been a part o WCG ( i mean... FPS games)... this is SO UNFAIR.. n WCG claims the replaced UT with Warhammer ( the 3rd strategy) to widen the gaming culture... i jus don understand how the **** thats correct?
BOOOOO to WCG...

UT to the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom