played a lot of FPS now looking for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
;):confused::confused:

after playing a lot of FPS games I am thinking that I should go for some other genre . I have played doom3, FEAR , max-payne and also all the major strategy games and some race also . Now I am looking for some new kind of game .........

anyone experienced in playing RPG like neverwinternights, oblivion and final fantasy ? should I try those ? well I am looking for games with fantasy , some mystry and scary scenes . I am 18+ so it is legal for me to play any kind of games I think . Actually I heard that some games contains sex maybe ...well that I also want to discover ' how sexy a game can be .'

so suggest some games..........well I only like to buy & try good games ... so dont name a lot of games tell me few but the best ones .

:eek:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
U shud certainly play Oblivion coz for u it will appear to u a fps with a lot of people and guns replaced by swords and axes.

U shud also try out Fable or Sw : knights of the Old republic.
U shud try out these action -rpgs first before dwelving into the real hardcore rpgs

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Well No U dont need to play morrowind Since Oblivion tells a whole different story and is in Tamriel while Morrowind is another province

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
man i had the same feeling after doom hl2 and allthat fps

Try games that are payed with analoge gamepads (i have logitech wireless rumblepad2-cost rs2000-1500 i dont remmeber)

and try games like prince of persia, ice age 2, fifa n all that sports **** etc with it.. super cool and u will be hooked.. the real console gaming experiec on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom