planning to buy nokia3230 handset

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to buy nokia 3230 handset.tell me the features of this phone.in this phone there is edgeGPRS facility is there is or not AND there is FM radio is there is or not.give me the specifications about this handset.

THANKS

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Re: planning to by nokia3230 handset

Please post in right section.
3230 is a really slow phone. Rather buy a 6630 + extra FM headset.

THE PHENOM

Broken In

yes this phone is a great piece for less price

features:
=========
1.gprs,bluetooth enabled
2.mp3 player and fm
3.32mb memory card
4.symbian 60 series processor
5.movie editor software
6.supports poly and true tones.
7. can add tones.

phone gets slow if u work on more then 3 processes at a time.(any phone would)

but its a best buy for its price...
i am using it for 3 months and the slowness problem can be dimished by using a more capacity memory card.

go to www.nokia.co.in for more details

::vicky::

In the zone

i hv heard that this set has the hanging problem is that really true

most of my friends complain this thing

mehulved

That is because it has a slower processor. There's been a thread here on comparision of processor speeds in Nokia cell phones. Processor speed of 6630 is almost 2 times that of 3230, that is why I recommended that one. I use 3230 and am very dissatisfied with it's performance.

Pathik

Google Bot

the processor speed of 6630 is not twice but defi more than 3230 + 3230 has lowwwww ram.... the best bet wd be 6630....

kumarmohit

Technomancer

3230 has firmware issues, symbain bugs, slow hardware and in general the worst ergonomics in any phone ever built and ofcourse it comes with a 32 MB card while others come with minimum 64 MBso watever u do donot go for 3230

mehulved

kumarmohit said:
it comes with a 32 MB card while others come with minimum 64 MBso watever u do donot go for 3230
This doesn't matter cos anyways many dealers are ready to give out a 64mb card for free cos it's not worth anything much.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
One thing I hate about 3230 is there is no automatic key lock ... You have to manually set the key lock .. that sucks ..

Pathik

Google Bot
u can hv softs 4 dat... But still 3230 sux.... Nd if u rnt a hardcore user of symbian apps nd will jus see movies n all on it..then consider 6233

mehulved

it_waaznt_me said:
One thing I hate about 3230 is there is no automatic key lock ... You have to manually set the key lock .. that sucks ..
Arre battybhai symbian phone hain. You will get a lot of softwares for automatic keypad lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom