planning to buy digi cam, HELP Needed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhineet

tech geek
Hi guys ,
I live in Delhi and i am planning to buy a digital camera preferably the "SONY DSC H10".The other productss that i am considering are the "Sony DSC H3" and the "Canon Powershot SX100".
I am more inclined towards the "DSC H10" considering its larger LCD display and screen resolution and i dont think the AAA battery concept in the SX100 is of much use to me since i am not a frequent traveller.
What do u guys think ?
And where should i get it from
I am planning to buy it from Dass studio in Connaught Place

any othere store where i can get a better deal???

chitvan

Journeyman
go for canon powershot SX100 IS...

it has 1 cm macro distance.....

while DSC-H10 have 2cm.....

see technical information of both....

*www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/970152/art/sony/cyber-shot-dsc-h10-black.html?form=62#tech-specs

*www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/1176295/art/canon/powershot-sx100-is-black.html?form=42#tech-specs

gopz

In the zone
Dont go by the Megapixel myth. Choose a camera that offers you as much Optical zoom (NOT Digital zoom) as possible. A 3.2MP camera is sufficient to print upto A4 size. There wont be any difference, so dont spend your money on high megapixel cameras but buy one which offers you max optical zoom.

I vouch for Canon SX100 IS os S5 IS if it suits your budget.

vista__n00b

Broken In
"Canon SX100 IS" is the best camera in its class...no questions asked. Its image quality will make you fall in love with it. The only gripe you'll have with this camera is that it takes a little longer to reload the flash. If you don't plan on clicking lots of night time shots in a fast succession then buy this camera without thinking twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom