planning 2 go for new laptop... help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
hi,

i am residing in arunachal pradesh and here the technology comes late and the latest is not known. only medium is via net or book stands in market. well, i have this issue

i am planning to go for a laptop in a budget of 50k. well, +5K is possible if the product is really worth that much. but the problem is which one to go for??? can you pls suggest me on this issue.

as per my view, i really like dell but just cant get the head and tail of this company here. pls suggest me.

regs

dhananjay99

Right off the assembly line
Hi. Logon to www.Dell.co.in to browse and configure a laptop online. Recently, i bought a Dell Inspiron 640M with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Product quality is best as i see. You will get good value for money. Check with the telephone numbers available online so that you can contact a sales person if required.
I think your budget can you an 6400 with Core 2 duo, 1 GB RAM, DVD writer, 60GB HDD, Bluetooth, Wifi....
Logon to *dellstoreroa01.sg.dell.com/public/cart/configurator.jsp?prd_id=40290&sr_no=1 and click on Dell Inspiron 6400 with E-value code Q540112.

Cheers,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom