Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Guess ur looking for these

SoundTrek Jammer Professional v5.0.8.1

Soundtrek is pleased to announce the long awaited release of JAMMER Pro Version 5. This ground breaking release is the culmination of over four years of concerted software development employing the latest advancements in computer assisted music composition.

At the heart of JAMMER Pro 5 is the all new "Real Feel" composition engine. By analyzing and compiling the tonality and dynamics of live MIDI recordings, JAMMER is able to compose original music that captures the feel of your playing and that of professional musicians around the world.

JAMMER PRO 5 also sports a completely new graphic interface with state of the art user controls, a multiple document song interface, and full support for Windows 9x, 2000 and XP.

JAMMER Pro 5 Feature Highlights
· "Real Feel" composition engine

· New musician and band style editors

· New graphic chord voicing editor

· New graphic riff editor

· New riff compiler with factory presets

· New measures view with cut and paste

· Open multiple songs at the same time

· Cut and paste from one song to another

· Enter chords anywhere in a measure (8ths, 16ths, 32nds etc)

· Set punch in/out to anywhere in a measure (8ths, 16ths, 32nds etc)

· Set drum fills to any length in a measure (1/4, 1/2, 3/4 etc)

· Change the time signature of any measure

· Multiple level undo

· Split and combine tracks

· User settable snap for chord entry

· Compose full or partial measures

· Customizable track colors, font size, and row height

· Customizable measure colors, hash marks, and measures per line

· New measures view toolbar

· Mouse wheel support

· Over 500 new guitar and keyboard chord voicings

· Over 190 new "Real Feel" band style files

· Over 200 classic JAMMER band style files

· Over 500 groove style files

· Over 50 transitions style files

· Over 200 drum style files

· Compatible with JAMMER Pro 2, 3, and 4 files

· Compatible with JAMMER LIVE files

· 256 Track Multi port Sequencer

· Configurable mixing console layout with graphic faders and controls

· Configurable Drummers

· Configurable Drum Fill Composers

· Configurable Percussionists

· Configurable Bass Players

· Configurable Rhythm Players

· Configurable Melody Players

· Configurable Harmony Composers

· Configurable Effects Composers

· Configurable Chord Progression Composer

· Drag & drop song arranging, chord arranging and track arranging

· Graphic Piano Roll Note Editor

· Graphic Controller Editor

· Event List Editor

· Quantize Note Times

· Humanize Note Times and Velocities

· Tempo Change Markers

· Automatic Tempo Sweeps

· Velocity Compression

· Velocity Expansion

· Controller Fills

· Chord Previewing

· Multiple Styles Within Songs

· Load and Save Standard MIDI Files

· Tutorials

· Plus much more!
JAMMER Professional Overview
JAMMER Professional 5 is the ultimate automated music composition software for Windows. JAMMER automatically creates everything from rock solid drum beats and original bass lines to full professional arrangements of drums, bass, keyboards, guitars, strings, brass, and more, all under your control. JAMMER is known the world over for its power and flexibility but most of all for creating high quality original parts that sound just like they were written and recorded by professional studio musicians. Put yourself in the producer's chair in JAMMER's 256 track studio and start creating music like never before. Includes over 200 assorted intros, grooves, breaks, and endings in a variety of styles, plus 50 assorted drum styles, automatic 6 part harmony composer, assorted song templates and demos songs. MSRP $129.00

Just Name It
Ask the bass player to play a smooth walking blues line with a little bit of funk blended in. Ask the drummer to play a funk beat with ghost strokes and a syncopated snare. Ask the the piano player to play some simple chords with triplet 8th arpeggios blended in. You tell the studio musicians what you want, and then listen as JAMMER's musicians cranks out thousands of beautiful original parts for you to choose from. JAMMER's studio musicians are the best in the business. And they're ready to jam with you 24 hours a day giving you an endless supply of solid drums, smooth bass lines, beautiful rhythms, and even chord progressions, melodies and harmonies if you need them.

Screenshot *www.soundtrek.com/content/images/soundtrek/pro_5_screenshots/thumb.main_interface.jpg

SwarShala v3.07

A complete Indian music software!

We are glad to announce the release of a Carnatic Edition of SwarShala, featuring 18 instruments from South India, along with a new multimedia tutorial on Carnatic music. We are also releasing a SwarShala Full Edition, that contains no less than 49 instruments and the 2 tutorials.

Indian music students/lovers

SwarShala is a wonderful tool for anyone interested in Indian classical music, whether beginner or advanced, by providing means of learning, practicing and composing this style of music. Such a user will be able to create fully customized practice sessions with the required instruments, cycles, pitch, tempo, acceleration, etc... and select them to be played at wish.

Fusion music composers World music composers will also acknowledge SwarShala as the best tool to create tracks of most Indian instruments for their compositions. Version 3.0 provides them with a Tracks view on which they can sequence rhythmic/melodic components to create long tracks which can then be exported as wave or MIDI files. Also those who are more familiar with the western notation will be able to switch to a standard Piano Roll view.

info:

*www.swarsystems.com/SwarShala/

Music Masterworks 3.81

Info at: *www.musicmasterworks.com/

-------------------------------------------------------
What you can do with Music MasterWorks:

Create and Print sheet music (.mid files)
MIDI & Audio recording and playback.
Easy MIDI music editing & printing in either staff notation or piano roll scores.
Voice-to-Note conversion. Just sing into your microphone to create tunes!
A singing lesson / analysis feature using a tune you select.
Configurable keys.
Instrument Selection.
'Basic Mode' so you don't need to worry about channels or tracks.
Special Effect Controller editing.
Filtered editing and viewing.
Chord iteration.
Transpose and Quantize.
Lyrics.
Accidentals.
Slurs.
Web page music features: volume change by % and midi file append.

Application
*www.musicmasterworks.com/MusicM381.exe

AnalogX Virtual Piano Freeware

Have you ever wished that there was some way to easily play notes on your Synthesizer, without leaving the computer? I'm sure everyone has spend many sleepless nights because of this problem, so now I introduce to you - Virtual Piano! VPiano allows you to play your synth by making the computer keyboard into a 4-octave piano keyboard. Sure, you're probably not going to be able to play classical music this way, but you can experiment and have fun using a very different interface than normal, which can sometimes help to stimulate the creative process.
You must have a MIDI output device, as well as a sound source to use this program (anything from a Soundblaster to a Midi TimePiece will do); then just run the program, configure the MIDI devices, and start jamming!

Version Changes

1.10 Added always on top and tray minimize options
1.09 Now works without Input being selected
1.08 Added octave change via F1-F8
1.07 Minor internal fixes, plus added installer
1.06 Fixed bug with patch change not working properly
1.05 Now saves previous settings
1.04 Removed debug.log
1.03 Fixed problem with input/output selection
1.02 Added 'All Notes Off'
1.01 Fixed beep key problem
1.00 Initial Release

Screenshot : *www.analogx.com/contents/graphics/vpiano.jpg

Download:

*www.analogx.com/files/vpianoi.exe

PianoFX Studio 4.0

PianoFX Studio 4.0 is a powerful Piano and Music Keyboard Synthesizer for the Personal Computer. You can play and record live music using your PC keyboard or mouse without the requirement of a conventional Piano. The Piano Keyboard Interface has been designed to exactly resemble a fully featured Professional Keyboard Synthesizer. It produces a ultra-high quality sound output with 127 different realistic Musical and Percussion Instruments, 4-note Polyphonic sounds, a Drum-synthesizer machine, multiple sample Melodies and has Recording option to save your musical compositions in file format. The software runs on all Windows Operating Systems has been designed for ease of use and flexibility.

Features include Realistic full-size 64-key Piano and Keyboard Synthesizer, 8 Octaves of Musical Note output, fully featured with Ultra-high quality sound output, 127 different Musical and Percussion Instruments, variable Pitch and Volume adjustment, sample Musical scores and Melodies built in, embedded 10 Drum-Machine synthesizer available, record and save music compositions as .wav files. MIDI Mapper or Mcft GS Wave Table Synthesizer. The software works on all windows platforms with any standard sound-card or onboard sound.

Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Supported languages English
System requirements Win 98/Me/NT/2000/XP

Features
Realistic full-size 64-key Piano and Keyboard Synthesizer
8 Octaves of Musical Note output
Fully featured with Ultra-high quality sound output
127 different Musical and Percussion Instruments
Variable Pitch and Volume Adjustment
Sample Musical scores and Melodies built in
10 Drum-Machine synthesizer available
Record and save music compositions as .wav files
MIDI Mapper or Mcft GS Wave Table Synthesizer
Software works with any standard sound-card

Screenshots :

*www.simtel.net/gfx/screenshots/83527.jpg
*www.tanseon.com/products/pianofx/pianofx-studio2.gif

App;

*www.simtel.com/product.download.mirrors.php?id=83527

Virtual Piano v3.0

Virtual Piano is a powerful simulation of various musical instruments. Apart from a regular piano, the program can also simulate over 600 other instruments and various sound effects! The user interface is extremely easy but powerful. If you don't understand some of the options, you don't even need to! Simply choose your favourite instrument from the box and start playing using your mouse, your computer's keyboard or any other external device! The user interface is very similar to a real piano. If you are somebody who loves music but simply cannot afford a real piano or keyboard, or would just like a program to have fun with, this program is for you! If you are a professional, you will find this program extremely useful because of the various options. Choose the instrument and start creating your own music today! Now you can even export your recordings to a .mid file for playback with any media player such as Winamp or Windows Media!

Features

- Choose from over 600 different musical instruments and various sound effects!
- Play like a pro using simply your computer's keyboard or mouse.
- Fun and easy to understand but powerful user interface.
- A preset song to get you started.
- Record/Play your own song!
- Save your recording to a file!
- Simple mode hides all the complicated options to make Virtual Piano easy to use.
- Export your recording to a .mid file!
- Play the piano using any device connected to your computer!

Info :

*mp3software.ws/Virtual-Piano.htm

d/l

*www.downloadthat.com/software/view.asp?prodid=2128

tuxfan

Technomancer
saROMan, pat yourself. I have so far not found such a comprehensive post as an answer to someone's problem. Great work man!! :) I will derive some benefit from your post ;)

BTW, I have a software on a CD which contains a piano like software and you can make (and play) MIDI files with this. Its a very old software, made in Windows 3.1 days. But I don't know if I can just copy and give it to people. ;)

saROMan

QA Juggler
tuxfan said:
saROMan, pat yourself. I have so far not found such a comprehensive post as an answer to someone's problem. Great work man!! :) I will derive some benefit from your post ;)

BTW, I have a software on a CD which contains a piano like software and you can make (and play) MIDI files with this. Its a very old software, made in Windows 3.1 days. But I don't know if I can just copy and give it to people. ;)

Thx bud..for the appreciation... :lol: :lol: ...BTW about the soft go thru the manual and it will tell u if its freeware or not ....BTW if its made for Win 3.1 ..then you are doing a great Favour to the Maker of the soft by keeping it alive and distributing it freely in this XP era.... :wink:

OP
U

upendra_gp

In the zone
great post Saroman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but can u tell me which of these is freeware? Thanx !
Can u tell me which is THE BEST of these?

saROMan

QA Juggler
upendra_gp said:
great post Saroman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but can u tell me which of these is freeware? Thanx !
Can u tell me which is THE BEST of these?

Out of them only AnalogX Virtual Piano is a Freeware...about the best..sorry dude..i dont have a Piano ..so cant tell u which is the best..guess some other Music Buff at this forum can help u with that...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom