Photo editing Software

Which Photo editing Software do you prefer?

• Adobe Photoshop Elements

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Ulead PhotoImpact

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Microsoft Digital Image Suite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jasc PaintShop Pro

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Arcsoft Photo Studio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Best Photo editing Software

Which Photo editing Software do you think is best in terms of features, Value for money and Simplicity? Please justify.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Let's talk about the best in the business:
The Adobe Suite, the set rocks. But a hefty price does it command.
CoralDraw suite too is pretty good.

Talking of the freeware, take a look at Photofiltre,[SIZE=-1] it's a complete image editing and effects package which is FREE!!! Almost Photoshop, without the layers concept. But there is a Photofiltre Studio software from the same person which includes layering concept.

Basic photo enhancing is easily achieved by the Picasa. It also finds/explores pictures within directories and can even make gift cds.
[/SIZE]

GIMP gave problems like hanging, non-response and also is lesser user-friendly. So I sorta ruled it out.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I understand Indyan that there are multiple threads posted by me on the same topic. But it was accidental posting because of clicking post multiple times. I had clicked many times because link was slow. I regret for it.

Moderators please delete the other thread posted by me titled 'Best Photo editing software'.

Last edited:

kl_ravi

Journeyman
Ulead PhotoImpact 11
Corel Paintshop Pro Both are easy to use.

For simple editing like trimming, resizing and applying basic effects, Irfan View is the best. Moreover it handles hundreds of file formats.

sakumar79

Technomancer
I too use Photofiltre. It is an awesome, easy to use and free image editing software... It even has batch processing. For example, I download the digital camera pictures which are 3 or 4 MP quality. Then, I need to create a copy of web upload (800x600 resolution). I can automate this process and leave the rest to the software...

Arun

S

SE><IE

Re: Best Photo editing Software

since you want value for money. Photoshop is the way to go.
If choose gimp, you dont spend money so no "value for money" lol

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Re: Best Photo editing Software

Features: Photoshop
Value for money: PaintShopPro
Simplicity: Photoshop

Overall Gimp is also nice considering its free. only it lacks simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom