Phone Switches Off Automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

Recently my mobile (N73ME) gets switched off when i recieve a call, or so. The mobile wont be low on Battery when it gets switched off. What may be the reason for this to happen. What is the solution for this.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
A virus in N73 is unlikely. It probably needs a firmware upgrade (if it is using an older version) or needs to be formatted.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
I updated my mobile to V4.0812.4.2.1 version just now. So will see if that problem persists. That was happening rarely. I mean once in a month or so.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
No i am not using any such software. I was using full screen caller, but never enabled that much. I feel it is not because of that full screen caller.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ well just uninstall it and then try

these call softwares may be the only problem i suppose

just don't use it even it takes very much ram

these types of software are crap

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
Now i am not using any such softwares, infact the mobile switched off yesterdar, i had uninstalled that full screen caller last sunday itself. Also the RAM used is only 13MB, and showa 31MB Free. Did u mean Phone Memory as RAM.

Also in the new update i did yesterday, there is a new application Mobile TV, how to use that. Have anyone tried using it.

If so do help me in how to use that.

Last edited:

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
This may occur if a lot of programmes run in the background. I have faced such situations in my N72/N958GB.

Also check the batteries.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
What can be the problems from the Battery, please let me know. After i upgraded to new firmware till now my mobile has not got switched off.

Also battery i get backup of 3 days approx.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Some times the battery gets a bit loose and hence looses contact with the phone causing sudden switch off. If that is the case then you can put in a small piece of, say, a paper in the battery compartment to make sure the battery stays in it's place.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
^ hi buddy, just checked that whether the Battery is not fit properly, the Battery is sitting fine, and there is no loss in contact.

Ross

Daydream Believer
This may occur if a lot of programmes run in the background. I have faced such situations in my N72/N958GB. Also check the batteries.
I have experienced the same. FSCaller was the culprit in my case, uninstalled it and now mobile is working fine...
^^^ well just uninstall it and then try these call softwares may be the only problem i suppose just don't use it even it takes very much ram these types of software are crap
i strongly agree..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom