person signing me off from yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

devhot_pal

Right off the assembly line
hey an id name "pusy2lick", is signiing me off from yahoo messenger

i have tried using gaim ( that is not the conventional yahoo messenger)
i hav tried to put him on ignore list it ain't workin ,i have tried to be invisible , didnt worked , he is not even bein added in my messenger , he can sign me off any time he wants
message comes " sorry your yahoo messenger has encountered some problem , it has to be closed , do u want to report this to microsoft yes or no"

i have even tried to hav netstat & find out his ip , but he is not the person in my network , so i cant really make out wat to do
i dont want to dump my id either
wat should i do????????
please help me , this guy is creating havoc
:( :(

Sourabh

Laptoping
which version of yahoo messenger are u using

get the latest yahoo version

install zone alarm pro

use Y tunnel PRo along with yahoo

and hes booting u probably :p

busyanuj

In the zone
some information about your operating system will help.

yes, the person is probably booting you from yahoo !
install a firewall.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
devhot_pal said:

i hav tried to put him on ignore list it ain't workin ,i have tried to be invisible , didnt worked , he is not even bein added in my messenger , he can sign me off any time he wants
message comes " sorry your yahoo messenger has encountered some problem , it has to be closed , do u want to report this to microsoft yes or no"

i have even tried to hav netstat & find out his ip , but he is not the person in my network , so i cant really make out wat to do
wat should i do????????

In sweet simple words man.....u Have been hacked....and the worst news is there very little that u can do about this....see i had the same probs when a darn hacker hacked my Id as well and logged me off the live chat sessions and when i signed in from another Id of mine i could see my Hacked Id and thus had to negotiate with this hacker for a bail out....Pheww boy was that close :lol: These ppl are way beyond hacking they sora develop softwares by themselves and then make it literally vulnerable to any detection by firewall and traces....hence difficult to be tracked :(

The best thing is create a new id and add all possible contacts there :)

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
kurious : how do these hacks take place , vulnerability in the app or using too simple a password ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
klinux said:
kurious : how do these hacks take place , vulnerability in the app or using too simple a password ?

Softwares dude.....code crackin and stufff....these hackers are miles ahead of the apps vulnerability....but cant discuss those stuff out here....forum rules prohibit me.....Just one Rule to follow "Dont trust anybody on The net" :wink:

So next time be careful while sharing ur ID and Password with someone :D

godsownman

Padawan
Try ur luck change your password daily and if your lucky he shall get tired and stop hacking or else change your account .Thats all i can think of

Best of luck

allwyndlima said:
devhot_pal said:

wat should i do????????

In sweet simple words man.....u Have been hacked....and the worst news is there very little that u can do about this....see i had the same probs when a darn hacker hacked my Id as well and logged me off the live chat sessions and when i signed in from another Id of mine i could see my Hacked Id and thus had to negotiate with this hacker for a bail out....Pheww boy was that close :lol: These ppl are way beyond hacking they sora develop softwares by themselves and then make it literally vulnerable to any detection by firewall and traces....hence difficult to be tracked :(

The best thing is create a new id and add all possible contacts there :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
godsownman said:
Try ur luck change your password daily and if your lucky he shall get tired and stop hacking
nope pal trust me wont work.....they crack the password even before ya change it.....Plus what if someday he(the hacker) decides to change this guys password????? Then he's obviously screwed!!!!!!!! :?

godsownman said:
or else change your account .Thats all i can think of

Thats what i suggested him in the 1st place....read my post carefully.....btw just between us......did ya really have to quote such a long thread of mine....i mean was it necessary :wink:

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
hey! saap is it U! Welcome man! on Digit!

Abt ur problem ... probably ur id has been hacked .. make a new one! but changing passswords daily is of no worth bcz tht person who-so-ever U notified can hack ur password & tease U again!

& abt ur netstat make this very clear tht U willn't be returned back with his ip if He is on SP2 firewall ... fine!

Ignoring him doesn't matter newhere bcz he knows ur password & tht's just wat we call our Digital siggy at Yahoo!

Being invisible is no use either we all know abt some online checkers which will find U in "invisible" state too ...

Well, Ur id is not worth for now! Sorry! for tht ... but U just cant do much abt it .. try changing passwords toooooooo much ... :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I think I had seen a software some where that acted as a counter to the booting software these a**holes use. I will Google it and see if I can locate it again. Will post the link if successfull.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
WOHO *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/24.gif

I donno about the password thing but the error message u get is the booting . Well it`s freely available bots or programs on internet which send packets or something to a specific ID from many Alias BOTS(ID`s) of the person using the bot .

Prevent
Sourabh said:
get the latest yahoo version

install zone alarm pro

use Y tunnel PRo along with yahoo

And trust me I don`t think you need to be a hacker to boot someone *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/10.gif

daj123

Journeyman
dude, did he give you some program to run on you computer? Do you have a firewall, antivirus, antispyware solutions in place? I think you have a trojan. I dont think he is using your yahoo username and password to login at a different location. Because I tried it and GAIM flashed a message "You have logged in at another location". So it definitely wont crash.

Download zone alarm, free one will be sufficient, download microsoft antispyware, and install norton av.

multi

lazy bone
buddy why don't u start firewall in Preference>connection > then choose firewall with no proxies.

again preference > ignore list > choose ignore anyone who is not in my messenger list .

it should work for u
if not then u must start use of some good firewall like Out post or else :)

OP
D

devhot_pal

Right off the assembly line
person signing me off

hey guys i must tell u , i cahnged my comp outside the netwirk , so it isnt my firewall or computer hacking
now to password hackin (it isnt happening either), it is coz i wouldnt be signing off lik this ( check my frst message for it)
now it can be a person who is booting me
thnx for all yr suggestion though
but i need sum serious help
plz guys try to understand it isnt hackin of comp or passwrd
but plz help me :( :(

daj123

Journeyman
Dude, Did you scan your computer for spyware? Did you run a good antivirus scan with updated definitions? He is most likely using a Remote Administration Trojan/Tool to crash yahoo. Also, he can bring your entire OS down by sending certain packets but thats only if you're running Win95 or 98.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Make a try using unlockers which are available u can also do the same to other person trying to do this to u any way the sites are not safe !
u can get the tools too but will get ur system with cool viruses

search google

it helped me once when my id was once locked
urs appears to be a diffrent froblem from mine but still check out these sites ..... is it allowed int his form ? just google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom